New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 66119234
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
05-22-18 07:41 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - The Brotherhood | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2076 days
Last activity: 2780 days
Posted on 04-27-07 01:46 AM Link | Quote
"Well, it seems like we are all in now, rather we like it or not. What next thought?"
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3465 days
Last activity: 2924 days
Posted on 04-27-07 03:24 AM Link | Quote
"I would have assumed that the next few steps is a little obvious." Grim says still watching the outside world.

"They are probably out there right now." He thinks to himself.

"Ghost, since you are in such a mood to pull apart limbs, you might as well finish the job. Better be safe, and take off their heads." He says, having a flash back to the days of living with the two as he trained them.


(Last edited by GuardianOni on 04-27-07 06:28 AM)
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 20 days
Last activity: 20 days
Posted on 04-27-07 04:00 AM Link | Quote
*Aria averted her eyes and walked to the far corner of the bar. Feeding Werewolves disgusted her, especially messy ones*
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2715 days
Last activity: 2232 days
Posted on 04-27-07 04:13 AM Link | Quote
"You're still not allowed to eat him Ghost," Gabriel snapped. "You know better
than almost anyone the charge for breaking the Precept of the Alliance."

Gabriel looks around the bar at the gather beings. "Look people," he says as
he lights up a cigarette. "The point is at the moment that we need more
information than we've currently got and you need to meet with Fenrir."

Gabriel turns to Grim. "Old one eye should be up for a visit from you and Ghost
wouldn't he?" he asks.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 20 days
Last activity: 20 days
Posted on 04-27-07 04:16 AM Link | Quote
"And while they are doing that, what are the rest of us to do?"
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2715 days
Last activity: 2232 days
Posted on 04-27-07 04:18 AM Link | Quote
"Why, you'll be going with them of course. Didn't I make that clear. You guys need
to work as a team for this to have any chance at all of working. We have to find out
who is responsible for the destruction within the Brotherhood and they have to be
stopped before it is eaten apart from the inside out."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3465 days
Last activity: 2924 days
Posted on 04-27-07 02:04 PM Link | Quote
Grim smiles at the sight of Gabe giving orders.

"Alright, Ghost, I guess play time is over, go clean yourself up. When everyone is ready we'll leave. Aria, anything you need?"
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 20 days
Last activity: 20 days
Posted on 04-27-07 05:43 PM Link | Quote
"Everything I need is in my car, although an answer about my offer to clean up the bodies would be nice. I can have a few trusted souls here in ten minutes to get all this cleaned up... the blood might stain the floor if left for longer than that."
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2715 days
Last activity: 2232 days
Posted on 04-27-07 10:40 PM Link | Quote
"Aria that would be appreciated. Getting this cleaned up would be a good idea."

Gabriel Smiles to the Shadu and then looks around the bar.

"If I could have everyones attention I'll fire up the grill if anyones hungry and outline
where Fenrir is and what your goals should be."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3465 days
Last activity: 2924 days
Posted on 04-28-07 12:31 AM Link | Quote
Grim continues to watch the outside. "I'm listening. Just keep in mind I have the personal number of Fenrir."
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 4010 days
Last activity: 2969 days
Posted on 04-28-07 06:26 AM Link | Quote
"Thats right time to get down to business... since I cant eat the vamp would you mind Cooking me up a steak." Ghost says adressing both Grim and gabe.

"I would like it still mooing and it will be good to see old one eye again." Ghost brushes off some of the vamp blood covering the front of him. "It's been a long time since I have seen him."
Makura









Since: 01-22-05
From: The restaurant at the end of the universe....

Since last post: 3511 days
Last activity: 2777 days
Posted on 04-28-07 11:37 AM Link | Quote
Kimura preused the bodies to gather her throwing knives. She then took a seat at the bar, "I'll take abother shot and a beer."
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 20 days
Last activity: 20 days
Posted on 04-28-07 03:21 PM Link | Quote
*Aria pulled a cellphone out of her purse and dialed one of her trusted human underlings. The phone rang for a few moments and then a groggy male voice answered*

"Hello? Ms. H?"

"Yes, Francisco, it's me. I know that it is late, but there is a bit of a mess I need cleaned up right away."

"How much of a mess?"

"Eight young ones, bring just enough to get the job done. There is blood, bodies, a door, and a pool table."

"Yes, ma'am."

*Aria gives him the address, thanks him cordially, and hangs up. Putting the phone back in her purse as she walks back to her previous seat, she smiles at the others*

"My men will be here in ten minutes. The door will be replaced tonight, but I'm afraid the table will have to wait a day or two. In the meantime, I'm feeling a bit peckish... do you happen to have any type O positive lying around?"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2076 days
Last activity: 2780 days
Posted on 04-28-07 11:28 PM Link | Quote
She stares slightly at the way Grim and Ghost speak to carefree about Fenrir. She shakes her head and looks at Gabe. "I'll just have anther shot of my drink, I find it few times without having to travel back to the east."
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 147 days
Last activity: 22 hours
Posted on 04-30-07 09:54 AM Link | Quote
Caine looked up as Gabriel mentioned he was cooking. "I'll have two buffalo hamburgers, if you have them," he said.

Buffalo meat was one of Caine's first foods. It was tender, if cooked properly, and had the perfect amount of juice.

He suddenly grinned at the bartender, "I want juice to still be able to be pressed out of it." Caine's mood had changed from paranioa to desire in a matter of seconds.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3465 days
Last activity: 2924 days
Posted on 04-30-07 08:45 PM Link | Quote
"Ghost, go to a bathroom and clean up." He says with a shake of his head.

Grim takes out a cellphone and starts pressing buttons. Bringing up "Old man" on the cellphones custom phone book he presses the green call button.

Still watching the outside street next to the door he puts the cell phone to his ear.


(Last edited by GuardianOni on 04-30-07 11:48 PM)
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2715 days
Last activity: 2232 days
Posted on 05-01-07 12:19 AM Link | Quote
Gabriel goes about getting everyones orders together. The drinks are poured,
burgers are cooked rapidly and there was a mooing from the back that was
silenced abruptly.

Gabriel comes out front with a blood stained apron on and looks at Ghost.

"Ten seconds over high flame on each side right?" he asks, holding up a slab
of raw beef stuck on a barbeque fork.
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 4010 days
Last activity: 2969 days
Posted on 05-01-07 02:11 AM Link | Quote
"Ah you still remember... yes ten seconds on each side, and perhaps some good beer... oh wait I will get that, you said 4 keg from the end?"

"Alright Grim I will go clean up...You calling the "old man"?"

Ghost goes outside briefly and grabs the sleeves to his coat and then heads to the bathroom in an attempt to remove some of the blood from his clothes.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3465 days
Last activity: 2924 days
Posted on 05-01-07 02:28 AM Link | Quote
Grim checks the signal on his cell phone. He glares at the screen. "Kismet, step outside for a moment with me, I need to step outside to get a decent signal, and would like someone to watch my back." He steps out side not really waiting, or sounding too concerned.

He again pulls up the desired number, and calls the "Old man"


WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2076 days
Last activity: 2780 days
Posted on 05-01-07 02:32 AM Link | Quote
Without a second though, she leaves her drink behind and follows Grim out, staying silent and keeping her sense open while he makes his call. Though she had to admit to herself that she did feel a bit overwhelmed being so close to one far older than her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - The Brotherhood |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.077 seconds.