New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 67771763
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
07-18-18 05:03 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - The Brotherhood | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 05-09-07 01:02 AM Link | Quote
"She means in case they ask why the rest are there." Grim says to Gabe. To And to Aria. "To avoid problems you are my guest. Simple as that."
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2772 days
Last activity: 2288 days
Posted on 05-09-07 09:12 AM Link | Quote
Gabriel slaps a large, and still bleeding, but warm steak onto a plate and sets it
on the bar. "Yo Ghost, fast food," he calls out just before he flings it sliding down
the bar... AWAY from Ghost.

"Exactly what Grim said, you'll be his guests, there shouldn't be any problem with
Fenrir, he's a wolf that's got his head firmly on his shoulders, ulike some that
we all know," he add's glancing towards Ghost.
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 4067 days
Last activity: 3026 days
Posted on 05-09-07 04:10 PM Link | Quote
"My head is firmly on my shoulders" Ghost says as he leaps to the OTHER end of the bar grabbing his steak just before it hits the floor.

"Thanks for the steak Gabe" Ghost glances at him, "Nice little joke you pulled."

Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 24 days
Last activity: 24 days
Posted on 05-10-07 04:45 PM Link | Quote
*Aria nods... a bit odd for Vampires to be accompanying on such a supposed visit, but if it worked it worked.*

"So I assume that we leave after Ghost cleans himself up again?"

*She glanced again at the Werewolf messily eating his steak and then back at the others*
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2133 days
Last activity: 2837 days
Posted on 05-15-07 12:55 AM Link | Quote
She looks at Ghost and really did not mean any disrespect, but couldn't help but speak her mind as she watches the werewolf with his steak. "Ghost, I've seen actually wolves who are more composed than you when they eat." She says with a slight smile.

((OOC: Someone needs to poke Pockets to get this moving))
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2772 days
Last activity: 2288 days
Posted on 05-15-07 01:24 AM Link | Quote
Gabriel looks around. "Well as soon as Ghost is finished with his steak don't you
guys think that you should get moving?"

"Fenrir will not stay in one location long, he's always been the cautious type."

He goes back to cleaning up his bar, seeming to ignore those present.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 24 days
Last activity: 24 days
Posted on 05-16-07 02:53 PM Link | Quote
"As I said, I'm ready to leave now. Does anyone require transportation?"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2133 days
Last activity: 2837 days
Posted on 05-17-07 01:05 AM Link | Quote
"I'm ready to leave as well. I rather take my bike if it's not a problem. I dislike enclosed cars, the feel so confining."
DarkGuardian

Swordfighter








Since: 01-15-05
From: The Shadowlands

Since last post: 4067 days
Last activity: 3026 days
Posted on 05-17-07 02:18 AM Link | Quote
Ghost licks the last morsel of blood from his lips and wipes his mouth and takes the last chug from his mug.

"I could use a ride I usually dont use cars or any other mode of transportation, except my feet."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 05-17-07 04:41 PM Link | Quote
"Now that we are done here, lets get going. We are going down the road a ways. The meeting place is in an old hotel on ocean. Justy follow me, and you really can't miss it." He walks outside, pulling out the keys to his doge magnum and clicking off the alarm. Getting inside and starting it up he puills out of the space and edges to the exit of the parking lot, checking for the others in his rear view mirror.
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 24 days
Last activity: 24 days
Posted on 05-18-07 08:24 PM Link | Quote
*Aria resists the urge to cringe at the thought of Ghost making a mess in her car, instead smiling politely*

"Alright, well, anyone else that needs a ride may come with me as well unless Kismet can take another on her bike. I will see you there."

*Aria leads Ghost and whoever else chooses to go with her outside to her black Mercedes. She disarms the alarm and gets in, allowing everyone time to buckle up before driving off after Grim. She knew where the place was, vaguely, though she had not been there in a long time*
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 203 days
Last activity: 11 hours
Posted on 05-18-07 09:31 PM Link | Quote
Caine nodded, and walked outside. He didn't need transportation, and unlike most of these people, he had enough to own a proper car, it was amazing what stealing would do for a guy.

He walked outside, and looked at his vehicle. A jet black hummer, waxed, clean, and perfect. He loved his car.

He got inside, and turned the engine on, with a powerful roar, and then kicked the ignition. No way was he letting anyone else ride in this beauty. He pushed forward on the ignition, and followed after Aria and Grim.

"Let's go."
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2133 days
Last activity: 2837 days
Posted on 05-19-07 02:39 AM Link | Quote
Kismet heads outside, zipping up her leather jacket. On approaching her bike, she puts on and secures her helmet and mounts on. She turns it, enjoying the sensation as the bikes motor purrs. She waits for the other to start off so she can follow.
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2772 days
Last activity: 2288 days
Posted on 05-19-07 06:10 PM Link | Quote
The chain of cars set out for a rather brief trip all told. The streets are mostly silent
at 3:00 in the morning on a weekday. Hence why the fast moving, LARGE, SUV
that crosses the intersection of Orange and Third is so unusual.

Especially since it plows full on into the side of Grim's Magnum. The car is sent
sliding towards the curb where it flips twice through the air and lands on it's roof,
half on some poor humans lawn, and half on their front stoop.

Car doors opening and shutting is the next sound and someone chuckles
evily. *use your imaginations*
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2133 days
Last activity: 2837 days
Posted on 05-19-07 06:13 PM Link | Quote
"Holy shit! Grim!" She turns her bike and redirects it to where the Magnum landed and immediately looks for Grim, hoping he is ok, keeping all other senses open, wondering who was the driver of the SUV.
Pockets

Werewolf
pockets








Since: 10-20-04

Since last post: 2772 days
Last activity: 2288 days
Posted on 05-20-07 04:07 PM Link | Quote
Before anyone else has a chance to react a gunshot blasts the darkness and a
moment later the perfectly aimed shot ignites the gas tank of the bike beneath
Kismet.

The resulting explosion launches her a dozen feet or so into the air where she
eventually crashes down onto the underside of Grim's overturned car.

"Come out, come out, whereever you are little hunters," a voice calls from
somewhere in the gloom. Streetlamps start going out one by one and within
seconds the street is darker than a country night with no moon out.

The assembled beings however have no difficulty seeing. It was more to keep the
next events from the eyes of Humans.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 05-21-07 03:23 AM Link | Quote
Grim enjoyed driveing it was a skill like any other and it was much easyer makeing a car do what he wanted than a horse. So when another, large car slamed into his with so much force he was glag he was encased in more armor than a knight, and had the latest in airbags.

For a few seconds he, was throw about. The world atumbleing mass of pillows, and hard seat belt. As the car comes to a rest on it's roof he rips the hanging airbag away, just in time to see the exploding motorcycle. A second later the loud thump as something hits the undercariage.

With his lips curles in a silent snarl he puts his left hand on the ceiling of the car, and with his right hand releases the seatbelt. "Hear I come." He yells at the voice. LOwering himself to the ceiling he kicks with bolth feet at the passinger side door. Sending it flying off the wrecked car into the wall of the human's home. He pulls his gun from his coat as he crawls out.


(Last edited by GuardianOni on 05-21-07 06:25 AM)
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 24 days
Last activity: 24 days
Posted on 05-21-07 10:42 PM Link | Quote
*Aria stopped half a block away from where Grim's car was hit, parking and slipping out of the driver's door just as the lights went out. She looked at Ghost and the others that were in her car*

"I don't like the looks of this, not at all... move quietly and arm yourselves."

*Slipping again into Shade form, Aria hugged the walls as she moved silently towards the intersection, looking around for the source of the voice*
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2133 days
Last activity: 2837 days
Posted on 05-22-07 01:48 AM Link | Quote
Kismet landed waist first on the corner of the undercarriage of Grim's Car. The explosion burnt her skin and she is badly hurt. The way she landed seems to have snapped her spin in her lower back.

She slowly gets up, winces and yelling in pain. "You mother fucker! You are so paying for my bike as soon as I get up!"
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 05-22-07 02:40 AM Link | Quote
"First get dolwn little one." Grim says and pulls her off the car with his left hand, and looks for the driver.

Spoting his target hed opens fire, emptying his clip at the target.


(Last edited by GuardianOni on 05-22-07 05:43 AM)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - The Brotherhood |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.112 seconds.