New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 67892613
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
07-23-18 05:53 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Sailor Moon: Dark Chaos | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Simone

Goomba








Since: 09-10-07
From: USA

Since last post: 3872 days
Last activity: 3872 days
Posted on 10-11-07 04:03 PM Link | Quote
Makoto fingered the communicator around her wrist idly as she sat. Of course it had to rain today.

She ordered a small hot fudge sundae, paying for all three girls treats before she carefully took a bite.

The weather was a bit odd, she had to admit. But, she had know way of recognizing anything herself. Rei was always the more astrosensory inclined. The girl wrinkled her nose and chomped down on some ice cream.

"I'll call tonight and see if I can't somehow get ahold of Rei. She'd be really helpful you know?"

And then she lost herself to thought again.

Was it really such a good idea to leave Usagi home like that? All depressed. Yeah her mother would be there, but still. Makoto couldn't help but to worry.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-11-07 05:12 PM Link | Quote
The music stopped, and Usagi was awaken by the new silence in her room. Blinking her eyes open, she sat up slowly. Her eyes fell on a throne, it was made of crystals and sat in the center of the room. Confused, she stood up and looked around. The room was large, circular, the walls covered in pictures of sailor scouts. Every single sailor scout that ever existed in fact. As she turned fully around, huge double doors stood behind her, and were shut. Turning once more to the throne, she took a step forward and stopped, looking down at herself. She was wearing the most gorgeous white gown she'd ever seen. She ran her hands down along the smooth fabric, amazed by the design. Then she glanced back up, wondering where she was, and gasped in shock. In front of her stood...well, her. A mirror was before her now, and as she looked into it, she heard noises behind her.

Turning around quickly, hoping to find someone, she saw the throne again. It was as if she had walked aroudn to behind it, though she knew she hadn't moved from her original spot. From behind, the throne was large, and couldnt been seen through. But somehow, she knew it was suppose to be hers. She walked to it, running her hand along its smooth surface. She walked around it then froze in place. Standing infront of the throne, she stared in disbelief down at the seat. She went to put her hand over her mouth, but found a dagger grasped in her hand instead. Blood dripped from the dagger, and she looked back to the figure slumped in the seat. It was Mamoru, he'd been stabbed in the heart and was....dead. But by who? She dropped the dagger then, tears falling down her cheek. Had she done it? She was holding the bloody dagger.

Laughing sounded behind her and she turned around, tears still falling down her face. A before her stood Chibi Usa. She had been laughing and was now angry, "Look what you did Usagi! You killed Mamoru!" Usagi shook her head, "No.." she mumbled, "Yes! It was you...Usagi, you alone killed poor Mamoru" Usagi shook her head still, "You were selfish Usagi...you were a coward and weak..Mamoru died because of YOU!" Chibi Usa yelled. Usagi cried harder and went to cover her eyes with her hands, but now blood completely covered them. She screamed in horror as Chibi Usa said, "Usagi..you killed Mamoru...he is dead because of you!"


Usagi sat up in bed with a scream. Breathing hard, she clutched the music box to her chest and looked around at her room. The rain outside had slowed, and her room was dark and quiet, but it was her familiar room. She looked down at her hands, which were clean and at her normal cloths she always wore. Her eyes scanned the room once more, as she realized she had been dreaming. But it had been so real, so horrible. Tears stained her cheeks as she got out of bed now, the images of her dream still played in her head. She pulled on a jacket quickly, shaking still. She needed air, she needed out of her room, she had to get somewhere, anywhere to make the pain less.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 10-11-07 08:20 PM)
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 10-12-07 12:57 AM Link | Quote
Amamizu's eyes widened as she looked towards the door. She started trembling. Amamizu grabbed ahold of the fence infront of her. She closed her eyes tight as she started feeling scared. "Wh-what... is this?" She asked herself.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3527 days
Last activity: 2986 days
Posted on 10-12-07 02:34 AM Link | Quote
"Thank you. It's nice to meet you Ami Mizuno. I am Kaen." HE says as he is being led to a computer. "I wasn't sure what goes on here, so I decided to bring in a sample of my ability. " And he hands over several sheets of programing code. "If that's not enough I have more."
vyrus









Since: 09-07-07
From: LA

Since last post: 3904 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 10-12-07 05:26 AM Link | Quote
He was in absolute heaven, as he finished his banana split. Shin chuckled to himself ' I'm sure Princess Serenity and Princess Venus would have enjoyed that dessert. Endymion would have loved the club sandwich.' After remembering the three people he thought about, Shin heaved a sad sigh. "Oh" he said looking at his watch "I better get back"

Shin headed for the stairs when a faintly familiar wave of energy fell over him, causing him to turn around and scan the room. 'Odd, I felt two peoples energy that felt very familiar, but it can't be.' He brushed the thought away and headed back downstairs to the arcade.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 10-12-07 01:02 PM Link | Quote
Minako blinked as she saw a guy with white hair walk by. She took out the camera she used to take a picture of Amamizu with and took a picture of him. The flash went off and she looked at him with a huge grin. "Thank you for taking a picture," she said with as the smile changed to a warm smile. "You're very attractive." Minako went back to her sundae and took a spoonful and put it in her mouth. "Wow..." She said looking towards Motoki. "She makes the greatest sundaes."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-13-07 06:42 PM Link | Quote
Usagi left her room, zipping up her jacket as she did so. She walked quietly downstairs and glanced to the clock on the wall. It was still pretty early, she hadn't slept long at all. She wiped at a few remaining tears and slipped out of the house. Once outside and her door shut, she took off at a run. She didn't know what to do, her chest tight with pain. As she ran, she tried to forget the dream and the horrible images it left with her. After about five minutes she realized where she was running to. Mamoru's place. She stopped before the building, looking up to the windows above. One held no signs of life. Why had she run here of all places? Was it really going to be so difficult to let go? With fresh tears, she turned and ran down the street..away from this place, away from the memories.

Lungs burning, Usagi reached another familiar area. It was the park area with the fountain. Her legs were threatening to give out, her mouth dry and face flushed. When she reached the fountain, she collapsed on her knees before it, head down, breathing in and out, dragging oxygen into her lungs. She'd been so stupid, thinking she could just run from it all. Did her dreams mean anything, could they be the truth? It was her fault...thats all she could think. She coughed, not wanting to accept that thought, not wanting this pain and emptiness to comsume her.

"Usagi?" Came a familiar, gentle, concerned sounding voice. Haruka stood beside Usagi and the fountain. Hands in her pockets, dressed in a suit as usual. She looked down at Usagi with a worried expression. "Usagi is something wrong, are you ok?" She asked, as Usagi turned her head to look up at the older girl. Haruka waited, watching Usagi, her heart aching for the girl. When Usagi sighed and looked back down, shaking her head, Haruka kneeled beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. Usagi sniffled and said softly, "Im fine Haruka....I was...running and I overdid it"

Not buying that, but also not wanting to press the girl, Haruka just nodded. "That's why you should never run alone...silly Usagi, come on, I'll give ya a ride" Usagi sighed and looked up to Haruka again, "Haruka......" the girls just stared at eachother for a moment, "thanks" she said softly then, moved to stand up. Haruka caught her arm and helped her, standing up slowly with Usagi. She looked over the tired looking Usagi before her and wanted to ask so many questions. She'd been truly worried about Usagi for a while, but hadn't really asked her any questions on how she was. If only Michiru was here, she was so much better with words and comforting.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 10-13-07 09:45 PM)
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 10-13-07 06:55 PM Link | Quote
Amamizu leaned on a wall and her eyes burned again. Her body slid down the wall as she landed on the ground. Amamizu held her face. "What is wrong with me?" She looked up and began to cry. "Why!!!!" She shouted. "Why!!!" She laid on her side she closed her eyes as she continued to cry. The rain began to pour down. Her eyes began to change to a deeper blue and her hair began to to a brighter blue.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 10-16-07 12:02 AM Link | Quote
Ami takes a hold of the sheets of programing code and looks it over "Wow, this is quite good. Most people here only tinker with the computers and their program, but your talent far exceeds that" As she continues to flip through the sheets she stop and a small crease on her forehead appears "Um, well it's good, except that I think perhaps one little change could make it better, if you don't mind me giving you a little advise"

Lachesis walks out into the city, looking around casually, wondering where she can do what she needs to do. She eventually reaches the park area with a fountain, opposite of where Haruka and Usagi are and in the blink of an eye she is back in her robes,a staff in hand. She hits the ground 3 times with her staff and 3 black spark spout forth. The first spark hit a tree, the 2nd one hits one of the pieces of playground equipment in the shape of a turtle and the 3rd one hits an ice cream cart. The 3 items begin to tremble and LAchesis sighs and quickly goes back to normal garb and walks away, knowing things will take care of their own.

As soon as she walks away, the 3 items then seem to transform. THe Tree transform into a treant (tree person) like creature with razor like whips hanging from it's branches and claw like hands. The turtle is now erect, seeming not to change except for it's once friendly smile seems to change to that of a malicious grin as it stands up right and the Ice cream cart changes completely, turning into a female body, all blue with colored spots all over her body, with a cone on her head, and one her elbows and shoulders. And so the screams in the park begin.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-16-07 12:26 AM Link | Quote
Haruka was about to lead Usagi to her car, when the screams in the park rang out. She turned around, body in front of Usagi's now, ready for an attack. Usagi peeks out from behind her, "What is going on Haruka?" Haruka looks around, "I'm not sure...just stay near me Usagi ok" Usagi takes a step back, nodding as she too looks around the park as people run in all directions screaming.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 10-16-07 12:35 AM Link | Quote
THe Yuma go about just doing random acts of destruction and violence, a few people lay out cold on the floor, a few of them bleeding.

Of in the not so far distance, Michiru, having a closer connection to Haruka than any of the other scouts have with anyone else feels ill and without thinking, starts to run towards the park.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-16-07 02:18 AM Link | Quote
Usagi turns as she sees on of the things came into view, "Haruka!" she says and the girl turns to face the other way now. "Behind me Usagi...transform now"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 10-18-07 12:10 AM Link | Quote
The three yuma have been destroying everything in it's path, be it thin or person. Right now the tree yuma is holding down a little boy with ti's branch like hands as the turtle yuma curls up, and begins to spin in place as if getting ready to roll over the little boy.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 10-18-07 01:48 AM Link | Quote
Amamizu looked up and her eyes opened wide. She gripped herself up. What's this? she thought as she began running towards the scared feeling. Why am I running towards it?


Minako's picture finally developed. It only caught a whisp of white hair. Minako blinked. "That view looks so familiar," she said aloud. Minako blinked. "You feel that?"
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 10-18-07 11:43 PM Link | Quote
THe turtle yuma giggles maniacally as it begins to pick up speed and rolling torwards the little boy who is screaming and crying as he sees his death rolling towards him.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-18-07 11:46 PM Link | Quote
Haruka had transformed quickly, and saw the boy about to be hurt. She ran at the yuma as fast she could, planning to hit it with her shoulder and push it away from the boy.

Usagi hung back, watchign with wide eyes. She knew deep down inside she needed to transform, to help, but she didnt move for a long moment. Finally, as she saw Haruka going for the yuma she woke up from her trance and stepped back, starting to transform now as well.

Once transformed, Usagi runs towards the boy too, "RUN!" she yells to him, cringing as Haruka made her move to tackle the yuma.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 10-18-07 11:50 PM Link | Quote
The yuma taken by surprise at the bold moves falls from his path, barely missing the boy, though Haruka's shoulder is badly hurt because it was made of stone. The icecream cart yuma looks over at Usagi and gives her a very cold smiles "So the princess wants to play?! Then we PLAY!" As it streches it's arms forward, palms heald out towards Usagi from it come flying razor sharp ice cream cones, flying at her at full speed.

Meanwhile, the tree yuma unravels it's roots from the little boy who runs away crying and looks at Haruka and shoots it's branch arms at her in hopes of pinning her as the turtle yuma rolls around, getting ready to roll once more once provided with a target.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-18-07 11:54 PM Link | Quote
Haruka's shoulder throbs, but it doesnt stop her. She goes to move awya but roots catch her and send her to the ground.

Meanwhile, Usagi looks wide-eyed and takes off at a run for cover, "Sailor Uranus!" she yells out worriedly, catchign a glimpse of the coming danger to her fellow scout and friend. She dives behind a bench, hoping for the ice cream cones to miss her.

Haruka wiggles, trying to get free, a look of anger and frustration on her face. Her hand stretches to reach her sword, hopign to grab it and cut herself free.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 10-19-07 02:55 AM)
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 10-18-07 11:59 PM Link | Quote
The Sharp Cones barely miss Usagi, catching and cutting wisps of her golden hair. "The Princess is quick! Guess I can't play! Must take her seriously!" As she does the same hand motion, palm out, but this time balls of ice cream come out. The usually delicious treat though comes out so cold, it seems to release stem as it is exposed to the air. One of the ones that hits of targets freezes right through a light post as if acid through skin.

Haruka attempts at trying to get free are futile and the branches grab her and she is pulled against the three tightly before she can grab her sword. The turtle yuma laughs once more as it sees it's new target and start to rolls towards her with great speed.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 10-19-07 12:05 AM Link | Quote
Usagi squeals as she sprints away from the bench, leaping past the fountain and tripping - of course. She rolls and stands up, turning to face the yuma with the ice cream. What to do, what do...she thinks.

Haruka grunts and struggles more violently against the tree, looking up only right before she would be attacked by the turtle yuma...her eyes on Usagi right now. "Usagi!" she calls out to warn her.

Usagi looks over to Haruka, ducking behind the other side of the fountain from the yuma attacking her, hoping for the slight cover. Oh no, Haruka! she worries her bottom lip. There are too many...what should she do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Sailor Moon: Dark Chaos |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.129 seconds.