New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 67892623
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
07-23-18 05:54 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Sailor Moon: Dark Chaos | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-05-07 12:00 AM Link | Quote
Usagi looks up to comment and sees the cake before her...she gives a low squeal and grabs it close to her. SHe takes a huge bite, and attempts to say with her mouth full..."Not alone?" looking at Ami as she chews the huge bite in her mouth and grabs her cup of water.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 09-05-07 01:10 AM Link | Quote
"The youn girl said something about 'Grandmother will be please' Not sure if she means an actualy family member or just a superior"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-06-07 12:09 AM Link | Quote
Usagi swallowed, and took another bite, saying once more with her mouth full, "Grandmother?" she shook her head, "So, an old lady is the enemy...." Leave it to her to say that.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 09-06-07 12:15 AM Link | Quote
Ami smiled, suppressing a laugh "Don't underestimate them just because she might be old. Look at Zirconia from the Dead Moon Circus. She was no an easy match and without the help of the Amazon Quartet, we would have an even harder time"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-06-07 12:20 AM Link | Quote
She nods, swallowing her bite. She stands and says, "we need to find out who this, grandmother is....." she looks around, "where do we start?" A little to over eager...
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 09-06-07 11:56 AM Link | Quote
Minako looked at Ami. "Ami, you think that child must have been connected in some way?"
Elara

Divine Mamkute
Dark Elf Goddess
Chaos Imp
Penguins Fan

Ms. Invisable








Since: 08-15-04
From: Ferelden

Since last post: 29 days
Last activity: 29 days
Posted on 09-07-07 04:56 AM Link | Quote
*Hotaru poked her head up from the corner where she had been sitting since they arrived*

"Well, she was with an old woman."
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 09-07-07 08:09 PM Link | Quote
Ami thinks it over "Well, the girl was with an older woman, but that woman maybe was in her 30's, doesn't seem like a grandmother to me. There is something strange about the girl though, so we might want to keep it in mind, it's too soon be sure"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As Amamizu goes into the room where the voice she heard came from, she sees a beautiful girl of about 16 or so. Her white, strait hair is in long high pigtails that stop just bellow her shoulders, spiraling into little curls. She is wearing jean and sandals and a white mid drift top. For a moment, as she first walks into the room, she seems as graceful as air itself, but as soon as she takes a step towards Amamizu she has the grace of a hurricane as she trips over her own foot, landing face down right at Amamizu's feet with her hand extended up. She hears a muffle voice "Hi, I'm Clotho"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-08-07 01:39 AM Link | Quote
Usagi, done with her cake, walks over to where Hotaru is and sits down next to her. She gives her a soft smile, then says, lookign back to Ami, "Maybe....well....she is old..but doesn't look it?" She shrugs, as if not sure she made sense, then adds, "Or maybe, the little girl is the grandmoter!" she seems totally sure of it, always the one with the ridiculous, yet funny, theories.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 09-08-07 01:44 AM Link | Quote
Ami stops and ponders "You could be right Usagi. Some of our enemies did use magic as a way to appear younger. So it's yet another possibility"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile off in time somewhere a pair of serious and saddened eyes watch the girls and watch things unfold.

"I don't want to get involved. Perhaps my passed involvement changed things....I don't want to cause more damage..." She sighs and the an idea comes to mind "I can't help them....but maybe I can send sometime" As she begins to scan the streams of time.
vyrus









Since: 09-07-07
From: LA

Since last post: 3904 days
Last activity: 3870 days
Posted on 09-08-07 06:54 PM Link | Quote
Endymion came into the clearing with Jedite chasing after him some ways off. As russling caught his attention from the right, ice crystals flew at him from the left. As Endymion narrowly avoided them, he heard the cry of his assailant as a whip pulled Zoisite out of the brush. Endymion looked up to see Nephlite tying off one of his whips as a boomerang charged straight for Endymion. Dodging the attack, Endymion eyed the boomerangs path as it sliced into the branch Nephlite was standing on causing him and Zoisite to fall. Jedite leapt out of a tree from behind Endymion and attacked him. With their swords locked, Kunzite saw his chance and flung another boomerang at his, now preoccupied target. As soon as the boomerang was in sight, Endymion disengaged Jedite, flipped over the boomerang causing it to pin Jedite to a nearby tree. Endymion then threw several roses in the vicinity of Kunzite trapping him in place. Seeing as how all four of his generals were now out of comission, he decided to end the training. "Alright, I think we're done for the day."
As the four young men walked up to the prince, a bright light filled the clearing.

____________________________________________________________

As the light faded the young man found himself lying on wet grass in the middle of a rainstorm. Shaking off the disorientation, he looked at his surroundings. "Where am I?"
He began to explore his new surroundings and came across an empty playground. "I'm definitly not in the Earth Kingdom anymore."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-09-07 04:50 AM Link | Quote
Usagi nods at Ami, then sighs, "And if they are using magic....to hide their appearance, this isn't goign to be easy finding out who...or what...we are dealing with" She put her head on her arms, which are folded across her knees, and sits there...silently. This was all too much, the girls didn't have time for another enemy, let alone the energy or what now seemed the strength. They might need help this time...what with Mamoru gone. That thought made her sad, and she just sat there...trying to think it through, but feeling lost in the midst of this all...and she still had school to think about!

- - - - - - - -- -

Meanwhile, Hakura walked to her motorcycle, her hand in Michiru's. She grabbed Michiru's helmet off the seat, and handed it to her simply, as she turned to grab her own now. They would go to Usagi's to see if the girls were there, and if not with them, check on Hotaru.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 09-09-07 08:50 PM Link | Quote
Minako looked at Usagi with the idea of the little girl being the grandmother. She looked at Hotaru and her mind began to flutter. Her eyes opened wide. "The girl.... She has Hotaru's eyes only bluer." Minako took out the picture where the face was gone. "That girl is the poltergeist as well..."


Amamizu put a hand over her mouth to hold in the laughter. "Nice to meet you. My name is...." Her eyes began to soften as she had gained a deeper depression. "My name is..Amamizu..." She looked around for her mother because she needed comfort. Tears began to form. She put a hand on her cheek to feel them and her eyes widened. "Mama..."
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 09-10-07 01:12 AM Link | Quote
((OOC: vyrus, continue on on your own with post, we already talked about your character so jsut do as you will and we'll get your character in))

Ami listens to Mina "Possibly, but then why does this poltergeist, if a possible powerful enemy, always run away from people?"

---------------------------------------------------------------
Michiru takes her helmet, shaking her hair out one more time before placing it on and getting on the bike, wrapping her slender arms around Haruka tightly and holding herself close to her body, waiting to take off to get to their destination
---------------------------------------------------------------
Clotho looks up from the ground at Amamizu, looking a little worried as her mother goes up to Amamizu and wraps her arms around her. "It's ok dear, everything is fine"

Clotho goes over slowly "...did I do something wrong?"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-10-07 01:26 AM Link | Quote
Usagi sighs, "So..whose the enemy?"

- - - - - - - -

Hakura takes off once Michiru is holding on, zooming down the street and towards Usagi's home. It takes her no more than 5 minutes to get there.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 09-10-07 03:09 PM Link | Quote
Amamizu was shaking from the depression she was feeling. "Who is it Mommy?" She asked hugging against her. "Who is making me feel so... How do I stop it?... I don't like it...."


"Did we miss something with that little girl though?" She said looking at the picture. Minako began to think.

Artemis jumped up. "Did you notice she was just as scared as Usagi?" He waved his tail. "Plus the missing items were jewelry and money. The could be items of greed." He walked up to the picture. "This is just an idea."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3889 days
Last activity: 3799 days
Posted on 09-10-07 03:36 PM Link | Quote
Usagi gives Artemis a shocked look, "I was not...scared!" She stated and looked to Mina as if for support on this, then glanced to Ami, not hearing the other half of what Artemis said really.
Simone

Goomba








Since: 09-10-07
From: USA

Since last post: 3872 days
Last activity: 3872 days
Posted on 09-11-07 01:33 AM Link | Quote
Home.

Makoto came to a standstill in her silent and dark apartment, not even bothering to turn on the lights upon her entering. Instead, she dropped her bags on the floor, and closed her eyes, soaking it in. Letting her mind wander back a week ago.

It was in the midst of a long session of meditation that her stomach flopped, and she was drawn unwillingly from her place in the waterfall that day. Inside she ached, and she forced herself to keep walking, pacing around the waters edge. The only thing she could think of was home, Tokyo, and the girls.

Eventually she had walked back into the water, splashing it against her face before she made her decision.

Now, here she was. The brunette opened her eyes, and breathed out, casting a sad, lopsided grin at no-one in particular. The uneasy melancholy still wouldn't leave her, but she shrugged it off deciding it'd be a good idea to track down her old friends. After all, it was them she came home for.

Letting her hair down from its ponytail, she decided to shower before she'd pick up the phone and give Usagi a call.


(Last edited by Simone on 09-11-07 04:38 AM)
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 588 days
Last activity: 573 days
Posted on 09-11-07 11:41 AM Link | Quote
Minako laughed. "She wasn't scared..."

Artemis sighed and laid back down. "But the girl reflected what she saw so perfectly." He looked outside. "It hasn't rained for a while now. It's like it's perfect outside."

Minako sighed as she looked outside as well.

"It also seemed that even when Usagi got even more saddened, the skies cried as well," Artemis said.
WhiteRose

Warrior
Sailor Delerium

Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of ice cream that no ones ever eaten before? Like chicken and telephone ice cream?...Green mouse ice cream was the worst.








Since: 08-17-04
From: The Dreaming

Since last post: 2138 days
Last activity: 2842 days
Posted on 09-11-07 02:43 PM Link | Quote
Ami takes in all the information, noting it down in her mini super computer for later analyzing. "Well, either way, we don't have much to go on. Perhaps out next step would be to find this poltergeist girl and see if she does have some link to the enemy."

------------------------------------------------------
Once there Michiru takes her helmet off and gets off the bike. "Seems like all the girls are here." As she walks to the door.

-----------------------------------------------------
Clotho looks confused as her mothers continues to comfort the new girl and thinks that Grandmother would not like what is going on. She hoped her mother could manage to calm the girl down. Mother was always good at that with her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Sailor Moon: Dark Chaos |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.099 seconds.