New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 69418972
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
09-18-18 09:20 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 646 days
Last activity: 630 days
Posted on 10-01-07 11:03 PM Link | Quote
Breeze nodded as she walked backwards behind on the group watching her every step as well. "Let's stay careful..."
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3874 days
Last activity: 3845 days
Posted on 10-01-07 11:36 PM Link | Quote
*The team manages to make it the rest of the way to the forrest without running into any more trouble.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3946 days
Last activity: 3856 days
Posted on 10-02-07 12:44 AM Link | Quote
In the cover of the forest, Lexa moves to a spot that is thickly surrounded by trees. A small grassy clearing, that's dark, the sun unable to get through the trees fully. She stops and turns to look behind her, waiting for someone to remove Elemental and set him on the grass so she can change back.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3854 days
Last activity: 3844 days
Posted on 10-02-07 02:58 AM Link | Quote
Kadife hobbles up and collapses on the ground clutching his side. Kadife breathing in now raspy and his side is evidently swollen even under his somewhat green t-shirt. “I don’t think I’m ok” Kadief cofs and goes in to a spasm of pain. “the broken rib is pressing up agents my lung” if I don’t get surgery soon the bone will puncture my lung and I will die…” kadife eyes role inside his as he passes out.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3983 days
Last activity: 3960 days
Posted on 10-02-07 11:23 AM Link | Quote
*Tosses the Deathknight against a tree. walks ove and removes Elemental from Lexa's back and gently sets him on a soft patch of dirt. Then wilk over to Kadife and looks at him*

You need to lie on your back and not move much. We could rap your chest but that would really offer no help. What we really need to do is make a stretcher to carry you on.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3946 days
Last activity: 3856 days
Posted on 10-04-07 12:25 AM Link | Quote
Lexa changes back to her natural form, her platinum hair and violet eyes back, her ears elf ears. She looks around, "its pretty secluded here" she leans over Elemental and touches his cheek, "We should get him some herbs...it will help" She looks to Breeze, "your quick....want to go look for a certain flower, its blue with a yellow stem...I'll need a few?" WHile she talks, she walks over to Kadife and kneels next to him.

"He is passed out Bob....gather some pine needles, they make good pillows...please" She runs her hand across his cheek now too, checking their temperatures mainly. As an elf, she has a good handle on natural medicines. She sighs and touches his ribs gently, trying to find out which one he had said might be broken...."Wish I had a bandage for him...but nothing you can really do for ribs" she says more to herself as she lifts her eyes to look into the woods..."Those flowers are good for pain, inflammation and healing...." She stands and sways dizzily for a second...having used alot of energy between changing and illusions.

"But if it is as bad as Kadife thought...this is a bit more then just a broken rib.." She glances to the other two, "what should we do...the only thing I can think of it so relieve the pressure to his lungs by breaking another so they dont push into any organ near by...." Her violet eyes soft yet serious.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 10-04-07 03:28 AM)
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3983 days
Last activity: 3960 days
Posted on 10-04-07 10:09 PM Link | Quote
*Bob leans over a makes a pillow for Kadife from the pine needles stands back up*

Breaking another rib would be very dangerous to him.

*turns and looks at Lexa and sees her swaying*

You need to sit down if your exhausted. Just tell me and Breeze what to do and we will but you need to rest.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3874 days
Last activity: 3845 days
Posted on 10-04-07 10:33 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele lets out a slight groan, lifting one hand to his forehead.*

Little people... with jackhammers... are in my head....

*He slowly opens his eyes, trying to allow his vision to clear. He starts to sit up, before falling again to his back.*

I guess I used more power back there than I thought I did.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 646 days
Last activity: 630 days
Posted on 10-05-07 12:19 PM Link | Quote
Alycia looked at Andraele and smirked. "I know how to cure that," she said aloud she paused for a minute as she tried to think of something that would sound a bit weird. "Back during the very first president's life time, people used to drill holes in their heads to let blood out. No wonder some of them were mad."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3946 days
Last activity: 3856 days
Posted on 10-05-07 02:31 PM Link | Quote
Lexa looks from Bob to the now awake Andraele, and smiles softly, "At least we have one awake now" She looks back down to Kadife, "Something needs to be done soon...he can't continue to be left with that rib broken in there like that?" She knows she should rest, but she is too worried about Kadife...she cannot just sit down now and not help. She turns again to the others, "his breathing is too shallow...any ideas on what to do?" She doesn't want to risk anything by doing what she would to an elf...
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3874 days
Last activity: 3845 days
Posted on 10-05-07 03:56 PM Link | Quote
Don't worry, in about twelve more seconds they'll drill their way out on their own. I just need some asprin. Where are we anyway? I remember we were in the van, now we are in the middle of nowhere.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 646 days
Last activity: 630 days
Posted on 10-09-07 02:16 AM Link | Quote
(really doesn't want this rp to crash and burn)

Alycia continued to keep a concerned look on her face. Alycia's eyes went back to Dr. Will and when he got hurt. That reminded her, when would she see the doctor? She shrugged and moved on with the group. "How much further?"
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3983 days
Last activity: 3960 days
Posted on 10-10-07 01:01 AM Link | Quote
I think that we are less than 50 miles from our target location. Mabye I coul go "borrow" a vechile to help get us there.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3946 days
Last activity: 3856 days
Posted on 10-10-07 01:37 AM Link | Quote
Lexa stood, and looked to Elemental..."We cannot move him..." her tone showing faint worry. Her violet eyes, darker due to being weak herself. She brushed her hair back and looked up to Breeze, as if asking for some help here.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 646 days
Last activity: 630 days
Posted on 10-10-07 02:04 AM Link | Quote
Breeze nodded and slung the weapon behind her back. She walked up to Andraele. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked at Bob. "I have an idea," she said with a smile. "If we can't move him we need a stretcher right?"
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3874 days
Last activity: 3845 days
Posted on 10-10-07 02:12 AM Link | Quote
*Andraele pushes himself to his feet, he pushes aside the sudden wave of dissiness.*

If we are only about 50 miles, we can make it in not too much time. Lexa, Bob, stay here with these guys, Breeze you and I are going to go, shouldn't take more than hour round trip.

*Tendrils of wind wrap themselves around him. And he runs off in an easterly direction, making a beeline for the Pilidelphia wastelands.*
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 646 days
Last activity: 630 days
Posted on 10-10-07 02:32 AM Link | Quote
Breeze smirked as she saw Andraele leave. "Bastard got a head start," she said laughing. Alycia looked at Lexa. "He'll be alright... hopefully." She jumped up in the air. As soon as her feet hit the ground she caught up with Elemental in no time. "You know a head start isn't fair right?" She smiled as she ran keeping at his pace. "Hopefully you can go faster than that."
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3854 days
Last activity: 3844 days
Posted on 10-10-07 03:20 AM Link | Quote
Kadife’s breathing becomes slightly deaper, “I’m still alive” he wizes to himself “water I need some water” he calls out.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3946 days
Last activity: 3856 days
Posted on 10-10-07 02:36 PM Link | Quote
Lexa nods and watches Elemental and Breeze go. She turns to Bob just as Kadife speaks. She whips around and kneels on the ground, hand on his shoulder, "Bob...can you go find water...there is a creek a few yards west?" She looks at Kadife's face and says softly to him, "how bad do you feel?" Her violet eyes bright again, worried. She never felt so attached to humans before, but this small group of theirs was slowly becoming important to her.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3874 days
Last activity: 3845 days
Posted on 10-10-07 04:33 PM Link | Quote
This is about as fast as I get if I want to be able to make it back too. Besides, I didn't doubt you would catch up quickly.

*He looks at Breeze out of the corner of her eye. Should I tell her what was in the letter? From what the doctor said, her brother may yet be alive, but if he is, he might be working for the enemy. The hope of finding her family seems to be all that drives her. How can I tell her that a time may come when she will have to fight him, even kill him... How could I not tell her about him?*

Alycia, there is something you need to know.


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 10-11-07 02:35 AM)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.121 seconds.