New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 69545093
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
09-23-18 06:37 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3879 days
Last activity: 3850 days
Posted on 09-04-07 01:10 AM Link | Quote
If you would follow me, your room is this way.

*Andraele led the way through the facility to Lexa's quarters. He slides a key card through the scanner, opening the door. Inside is a large room, a single bed against the far wall. the carpet is a rich green, with a texture similar to grass. The walls are painted in a forest motif, giving the impression of being in an expansive forest. The ceiling gives the feel of being under an open sky.*

I know it's not home, but it was designed to help you be as comfortable in your stay here as possible. If you need anything, there is an intercom here which will connect to the janitorial department, they will get you anything you require. Breakfast is at 8:00 AM tomorrow, studies will begin at 9.

*He begins to leave, then turns back.*

If you need to anyone to talk to, about anything, you will be able to contact me over the intercom as well.

*He returns to the cafeteria waiting for the next member of the team to be ready to leave.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3951 days
Last activity: 3861 days
Posted on 09-04-07 01:18 AM Link | Quote
Lexa doesn't speak to Elemental as she is shown to her room. She remains silent and expressionless, and gives a simple nod as he goes to leave. At his last words, she offers a small, "thank you" and goes into her room. Upon glancing around, she feels alot better then how she did in the other rooms.

She slips off her shoes immediately and walks on the carpet, which feels soft and welcoming. She sighs and moves to the bed. She slips the black box from her pocket under the pillow and examines the rest of the room. A tall glass water jug sits on the table beside her bed. She pours herself water into a crystal glass and sits on the floor indian style. She takes a drink, sets it in front of her and closes her eyes.

Seconds later, she enters a deep meditation.....her breaths slow and deep, her body relaxed and unmoving.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 09-04-07 04:22 AM)
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3859 days
Last activity: 3849 days
Posted on 09-04-07 01:50 AM Link | Quote


Kadife walks quietly behind Elemental. He watches Lexa walk in to her room. After the door closes Kadife taps Elemental on his shoulder and seas “Sorry to be kind of pushy but will arrangements be made to wake me up for five o’clock prayer tomorrow morning, or will I be on my own for that. Also which way is southeast? If you don’t know its not a problem” Kadife backs up a bit checking his watch to make shure that he did not miss evning prary.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 650 days
Last activity: 635 days
Posted on 09-04-07 02:25 AM Link | Quote
Breeze sighed as she looked at the floor and fiddles around. Her eyes seemed to soften. Maybe... maybe all I've been told were lies... just down right lies to keep me going. She sighed again and leaned against the wall thinking more reasonably. Training would be more interesting...
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3987 days
Last activity: 3964 days
Posted on 09-04-07 11:15 AM Link | Quote
*Bob wakes up in his plate stares around and spots Andraele then walks over to him*

"Sorry i needed a quick nap but now i am ready again"

*stands beside Andraele looking at Kadife trying to figure out where he saw him before*
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3879 days
Last activity: 3850 days
Posted on 09-04-07 02:05 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele leads Kadife to his quarters next, opening the door to a room with decor resembling a grand mosque. On the south east wall is painted a view of the Islamic holy land.*

I hope the room is to your liking. You can use the intercom here next to the door to contact the Janitorial department if you need anything, and they can schedule your wake up call if you wish. Breakfast is at 8 AM tomorrow morning, your first scheduled class is at 9.

*He turns and shows Bob to his quarters next. The room looks like the inside of a Marine barracks, with bunks extending the length of the far wall.*

I hope the accomadations are suitable. The intercom here will allow you to contact the Janitorial Dept. if you need anything. Breakfast is at 0800, your first class is at 0900. Further instructions will be delivered after that.

*He turns and leaves Bob in his quarters, and begins to search for Breeze, wondering how would be the best way to appologize for what he said earlier.*
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 650 days
Last activity: 635 days
Posted on 09-04-07 02:28 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked up to see Elemental heading her way. She tilted her head. What does he want now?....

Breeze sighed and gave a smile. "I'm sorry for earlier. I was infuriated because I had already been trained alone by Dr. Williams."
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3879 days
Last activity: 3850 days
Posted on 09-04-07 02:48 PM Link | Quote
It's alright, I am to blame for it. I provoked you, and your outburst is what I was expecting. You must also remember that our enemies will try to provoke you as well, try to make you angry, because that is when we are most likely to make our mistakes. Learning to keep your emotions under control and learning to work as a team is what you are here for. I needed you to realize your own weaknesses before I could get you to accept my help.

*He sets a hand gently on her shoulder.*

If you would follow me, I will show you to your room.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 650 days
Last activity: 635 days
Posted on 09-04-07 04:10 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked at his hand and then at him. Her eyes sort of softened. She smiled and nodded. Breeze walked with him. "Really though...." she said aloud. "What are the chances of a sibling..." she sighed and looked at the ground. "No family at all... It's very lonely to even think about."
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3879 days
Last activity: 3850 days
Posted on 09-04-07 04:22 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele was about to respond when the faint sound of an explosion sounded from above, followed by softer poping sounds. He struggles to hear for a moment before he turns back to Breeze.*

Follow this hall for two more intersections then turn left. Take the next right. Bob is in the second door on the right, Lexa in the room across on the left. The last member of the team is two doors futher down, his name is Kadife. Find a way to the parking garage, I will meet you there.


*He turns and runs back down the hall and into a stairwell heading up. Stopping on the next floor he turns left and stops by his own quarters. Popping open the rifle case he pulls out an automatic rifle and a wakizashi. He slides the sword through his belt and loads a magazine into the rifle before moving on.*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3859 days
Last activity: 3849 days
Posted on 09-04-07 06:35 PM Link | Quote
Kadife walks over to the intercom. “hello?” he speaks quietly as so not to disturb his the others.
A voice comes back “what is it you need?” a voice says back to him.
“Can you wake me up at 5 o’clock?” Kadife says a little louder now.
“ok” says the intercom then clicks off.
Kadife faces the southeast wall and says his evening prayers.
Just as he finishes the lights in his room flicker and there is a soft rumbling noise like a distant explosion.
“What in Allah’s good name is going on!” he steps out side and looks around the empty hall way.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3951 days
Last activity: 3861 days
Posted on 09-04-07 06:49 PM Link | Quote
In deep meditation, Lexa feels the vibrations around her, it disrupting her trance. She lifts her head, as her breaths normalize. Violet eyes open slowly and look around the room once. She uses her elf ears and heightened hearing to try and figure out what caused the rumbling from above her. Only to find not much noise is being made close by where she is.

She bends forward and grabs her cup of water, which is still cold, and drinks the rest of it quickly. She stands, stretching gracefully and murmurs to herself, "This is why I hate being in man-made buildings" She walks to her door and slowly opens it, letting just her head pop out to look down the hall both ways...not knowing what to expect to see. All she knew was something above was going on, and she was about to get very frustrated with this whole....place.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 09-04-07 09:50 PM)
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3859 days
Last activity: 3849 days
Posted on 09-04-07 08:15 PM Link | Quote
Kadife sees Lexa stick her head out the door. “Hay Lexa!” he calls, “any idea what is going on here?” He starts belting his sword incase there is trouble to come. I “herd an explosion from above, do you think we are under attack?”
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3987 days
Last activity: 3964 days
Posted on 09-04-07 08:36 PM Link | Quote
*Bob steps out of his room into the hallway with a sword in one hand and his Desert Eagle in the other*

"Well if we are under attack then I am willing to bet that someone will show up here, the only question is if they are friend or foe? So we need to do something now before it is to late!"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3951 days
Last activity: 3861 days
Posted on 09-04-07 09:29 PM Link | Quote
Lexa looks from Kadife to Bob, and then says, "I felt it...somewhere above us...." She opens her door fully and walks out, her hair down and swishing with her stride. She moves towards them, wondering what is going on exactly. She catches them both with their weapons and sighs, so not ready for a fight. And, just incase, she creates an illusion for herself to appear human. Her hair now raven black and only reaching her shoulders, her eyes a deep blue, her ears normal size. She looks up at the two and says, "well...if you want to go investigate...I'll join"
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3859 days
Last activity: 3849 days
Posted on 09-04-07 10:27 PM Link | Quote
“ok, we should go look, they may need help up there.” Kadife says looking up at the cycling above whilst simultaneously being caught of grad by her sudden transformation. “If it is an attack maybe we can lend a hand, if not we can at least help them control whatever accident that may have occurred up there". Kadife turns and walks down the hall in the direction he last saw Elemental walk of in.


(Last edited by Amudaus on 09-05-07 01:28 AM)
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3987 days
Last activity: 3964 days
Posted on 09-04-07 10:31 PM Link | Quote
*turns and follows Kadife. Remembering what Elemental said ealier Bob holsters his gun and then unsheats the sword*

"I hope some accident just happened because we are really not ready if the Shadow Knights attacked"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3951 days
Last activity: 3861 days
Posted on 09-04-07 10:36 PM Link | Quote
Lexa follows behind them, her eyes scanning the hall, her ears trying to catch anything she may hear. She carries no weapon, still looking like the dark haired human. She wonders where Elemental is, figuring he knows what is going on and is already at the scene. She remains quiet, her movements silent as well....

"I agree" she whispers to Bob...they may be fighters individually, but as a team unite...that may take some time.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3879 days
Last activity: 3850 days
Posted on 09-05-07 12:22 AM Link | Quote
*As Andraele continued to run up the flights of stairs. Dammit, let my gut be wrong. None of them are ready to fight yet, they arn't even close to being there yet, he thought to himself. As he continued to run up the flights of stairs, the sounds became clearer, the stacatto of automatic gunfire, intermixed with the sounds of slower firing weapons. The gunfire ceases, and a few seconds later the door on the next level up opened up and two men wearing full black body armor and helmets step through, spotting him they lower their rifles. Shit! He pulls the wakizashi free of its scabbard as, tenrils of wind wrap around his body, accelerating his movements. He plants off the next step and launches forward. The wakizashi's tip blasts out of the front of the chest of the first man, then snaps to the side, the diamond blade effortlessly cleaving the second man's rifle into three pieces, before ramming the blade through the other man's heart. An after image of him planting his foot is just begining to fade as the second man's rifle hit the ground in three peices.*

Shit!

*He steps into the hall, spotting three dead security guards. He walks cautiously down the corridor, wakizashi in hand. He steps into the General's office, to see the older man draped across his desk, bullet exit wounds in his back. Checking for vital signs, he finds none. His left fist clenches, and he reaches under the desk and hits the alarm for the base. The lights in the entire facility go black, then everything is bathed in red as a loud klaxon begins to blare and the auxillary lights activate.*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3859 days
Last activity: 3849 days
Posted on 09-05-07 12:40 AM Link | Quote
Kadife hears the alarm sound, “this is not good!” Kadife yells back,, and changes his pace to a run. “I don’t think that this is an accident. I think where under attack! Hurry maybe we can do something to help” Kadief runs one hand on the hilt of his sword as he takes off down the hall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.078 seconds.