New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 67852968
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
07-21-18 04:50 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 586 days
Last activity: 571 days
Posted on 09-05-07 01:03 AM Link | Quote
Breeze runs from member to member. "Sorry, commands from the trainer says that we need to meet somewhere okay." Breeze grabbed each members hand since they were out of their rooms. Breeze put all of the members in one room within seconds. "Okay... I need you all to make a chain and hold on real tight. I'm taking you all to the parking garage okay?"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3887 days
Last activity: 3797 days
Posted on 09-05-07 01:16 AM Link | Quote
Lexa winces at the loud alarms and turns to look at Breeze, who is now standing with them. She would have been hesitant any other time with going with Breeze, but this time she nods and says over the alarm, "Now please!" While around them, she casts an easy illusion making it seem like there is a wall there instead of this group for any who might stroll down this way...she sensed the danger and didn't want to be ran into by them down here.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-05-07 01:33 AM Link | Quote
*Andraele rifles through the General's desk drawers, then the General's pockets. He pulls out a set of blood staind keys and tucks them into his own pocket. He exits back into the hall and turns back to the stairwell. Hopefully the alarm will let people know to get out of the facility. If not, they might at least have a fighting chance now.*

There's another one! Kill him!

*Andraele stopped dead in his tracks, spinning in time to see seven more of the men in black armor. The men raised their rifles and opened fire, using the same move as he did with Bob in the briefing room, he hit the bullets with a blast of wind that threw them backwards and to the ground. The men throw down their rifles and draw combat knives, each wielding a pair of the razor sharp blades.*

Be careful, *One of the black armored men shouts, this one with a grey stripe running down the middle of his helmet.* He is one of our primary targets. He won't die as easy as these others.

You will be the first to die! *Andraele yells. He throws his hand forward, grasped as if holding something. The Shadow Knight with the grey stripe is thrown back as a gaping hole explodes through his chest, a large dent forming in a straight line path behind him. The other Shadow Knights charge him, not even caring that their companion now lay dead behind them. Andraele charges back, his wakizashi held low and out to the side.*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-05-07 02:14 AM Link | Quote
“I know we have direct orders but I feel it is my duty to help as many people hear as I can and that includes Elemental.” Kadife says looking really Sirius. “I am going to go upstairs and try to get the wounded out of hear. Ill meat you in the parking garage in about 15 minuets. If Elemental gets out before me leave. Ill fined my own way out.” Kadife turns and faces where he thinks the door is walks forward and runs straight in to a wall. “let me try that again” Kadife says while dusting himself off. He fumbles around for a moment finds the door and runs off toward the stair well.


(Last edited by Amudaus on 09-05-07 05:15 AM)
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 586 days
Last activity: 571 days
Posted on 09-05-07 02:24 AM Link | Quote
Breeze grabbed Kadife's hand. "If you're going... I'm going to help. We can't do this alone." She looked at Lexa. "What do you say? Team or no team.. this is supposed to be OUR hide out.. so they're coming into OUR turf..." She smiled. "I'm helping.... Sorry about earlier... But I'm going to do what I can as well."
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-05-07 03:13 AM Link | Quote
Kadife pulls his hand back and at first it looks like he is about to tern and go on his own then he terns takes a deep berth and speaks, “Breeze I appreciate the help, and anyone else that would like to lend a hand now is your chance. We will stand the best chances if everyone stays together that we do, plus if more people lend a hand we can carry more people to safety with us. However this will be dangerous so I don’t blame you if you decide to go to the parking garage, so if you deicide to go the other way I ask only one thing…” kadife pauses for dramatic effect “keep the engine running” now who is with us?" Kadife looks at everyone for a response.
“oh and one last thing” kadifes gaze terns back to Breeze “There is no need to ask forgiveness for being angry that there isn’t. I understand how sometimes ones emotions can get the best of oneself”



(Last edited by Amudaus on 09-05-07 06:14 AM)
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3887 days
Last activity: 3797 days
Posted on 09-05-07 11:16 AM Link | Quote
Lexa sighs, nodding, "Yeah, I'm in...I say we help whoever is in here still...including Elemental" She turns to Breeze, "And our next hide out better be above ground" She adds as she steps back away from them. Her hair and eyes go back to her normal elf color, as she releases the wall illusion.

"I'm going to take an animal form for this...but I can still understand and talk to you all...alright" SHe warns them. She closes her eyes and seconds later a leopard stands where Lexa was. Small, graceful, fast and deadly, the black leopard is a master of camoflauge and sneak attacks. She looks up at them...ready to go.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-05-07 01:59 PM Link | Quote
I will help you where I can. It has just never felt right for me to leave a man behind when there is still a chance, no matter how small, that they could be rescued

*Bob goes to the door and peeks outside*

There is no one in the area around us we better move fast to help everyone else
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 586 days
Last activity: 571 days
Posted on 09-05-07 02:18 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked at Lexa. "By the way my name is Breeze," she said with a smile. "Okay..." Breeze put a finger on her lip. "Should we split up? I mean the leopard and I can make it through fast."
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-05-07 02:59 PM Link | Quote
sounds like a good idea we just have to make sure we do not kill each other. Kadife and I can go to the left while you two go to the right. Then we can meet up in the parking garage in say 30 minutes or so and decide what to do from there

*Looks at the others to see what they think*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-05-07 06:42 PM Link | Quote
“Vary well” Kadife says, “Be careful out there, and may Allah bless you!” Kadife runs out the door and turns to the left and heads down the hallway at a full on run with the sirens blaring in his ears.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-05-07 10:39 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele dropped to one knee as he reached his first opponent, his Wakizashi cleaving through the man's knees. He quickly pulled up and defelcted a knife before ramming the tip clean through another Shadow Knight's chest. Quickly with drawing the blade he inverted it and drove it through the neck of the first man, killling him. A knife stabbed into his left leg, another across his left arm. Forcing his focus past that sudden pain, he focused a blast of air out and up from his feet, throwing two more of his opponents back. Forming another Wind Lance in his left hand, he threw again, this one taking one man through the chest, and the left shoulder of the man behind him. Not caring for their dwindling numbers, the other Shadow Knights pressed forward.*



*Kadife gets about 50 yards down the hall and around a corner when seven more of the armored men round the next bend. They spot him almost immediately and raise rifles. They immediately open fire, spraying a wall of lead down the hall.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3887 days
Last activity: 3797 days
Posted on 09-05-07 10:49 PM Link | Quote
In her leopard form, Lexa nods at Breeze and moves towards the right waiting for her to follow. Her black fur blends in well with the darker halls and walls, her form small and lithe. In this form she can still do simple illusions, nut luckily, when turning into an animal she adapts all its abilties. In this case, speed, accuracy, teeth, claws, eye sight, hearing...and agility.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 586 days
Last activity: 571 days
Posted on 09-05-07 11:18 PM Link | Quote
"Alright Leopard," she said smirking. "Let's find our trainer." She began running at the same speed a leopard would run to keep up. She saw an enemy with metal rods. She jump kicked the guy to the ground. Breeze then broke the guy's neck and grabbed the weapons. "I need these."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3887 days
Last activity: 3797 days
Posted on 09-06-07 12:04 AM Link | Quote
Lexa ran with Breeze, and as her teammate engaged with an enemy, she lept forward as another came at them with a rifle. Catching the guy off gaurd, she landed square on his chest and sent him hard onto the ground. With razor sharp claws she ripped out his throat without a seconds thought....due to her animal form's natural instincts taking over. Her golden eyes looked up as two more came down the hall at them, guns raised....
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-06-07 01:25 AM Link | Quote
A volley of rifle bullets wises towards Kadife “to slow!” he says as he doges each bullet. He springs forward drawing his sword and delivering a slashing motion right our of the scabbard. He turns to face there back side and they all attempt to turn to face him. Two of the men fall in to two pieces Kadife turns and says “you will need to be faster then that to beat me!” the survivors turn and take aim but Kadife is already on the move. He engages the first slicing him in half gun and all, but Kadife fails to see the black knight move next to him and he bashes Kadife in the side with the but of his rifle. Kadife stumbles back and as he dose so gives the black knight that got with the but of his rifle a nice cut to the face but dose not kill him.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-06-07 07:23 AM Link | Quote
Bob turns the corner to caught up to Kadife "You know we could work better if we stayed with each other." Bob then leaps and lands on top of the man that Kadife slashed plunging his sword into the depths of his face then ripping it upwards to completely slice the head in two pieces. he then grabs the body and hurls it at the next person just a few paces away. Caught of gaurd by the flying body the invaded is flattened
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 586 days
Last activity: 571 days
Posted on 09-06-07 11:32 AM Link | Quote
Shots were fired at Breeze's chest. Breeze ran forward barely dodging them. Each bullet hit her arms. As soon as she came up to the enemy soldiers she hit both with the metal rods knocking them out. Breeze looked at Lexa as blood dripped down her arms, legs, and face. Each scratch that she gained from bullets began to close up and the blood remained. "So, let's keep moving on. I have a feeling the high and mighty trainer, Elemental will be around a couple more corners." She said turning around at a walking pace then running at the same speed she began running at.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-06-07 01:01 PM Link | Quote
“Agreed!” Kadife calls back to Bob. Kadife terns and sees one of the black knights charging him with a combat knife. Kadife sheathes his sword in the blink of an eye, grabs his aslant hands catching him off guard and stabs him in the neck with the mans own blade. The black knight stumbles forward and collapse on the ground bleeding. The other black knight shoulders his rifle and fires at Kadife. Kadife reacts at the last second and the bullet rips threw his sleeve naraly missing his arm by centimeters. “one left Bob, want to finish him?”
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-06-07 02:05 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele winces as a knife plunges into his side, his next strike faltering at the last moment, and slicing across his target's arm instead of his thoat. Falling back a step, his other hand clasping the wound. I can still breathe without too much trouble, he must have missed the lung by centimeters though. He drops his wakizashi, the blade ringing on the metalic floor, and the two remaining knights press in without hesitation. His leg was begining to throb, and he was having trouble keeping himself up. Pressing his other arm tight to his side, over his hand he formed a blade, using the water within his own blood as the foundation. As the knights reached him and were about to deal the finishing blow, his hand flashed out, plunging the blade deep up through the bottom of the mouth and up into the skull of one, and causing another slash across his own arm. A blast of wind launched the fallen wakizashi from its position on the ground into the other knight's groin, causing him to double over. Pulling the blood blade from the dead man's skull, he plunges it through the back of other's neck. Taking off his shirt he rips it into strips, and takes a minute to bind his wounds before heading back down into the facility.*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.194 seconds.