New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 63863535
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
02-21-18 04:17 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3737 days
Last activity: 3647 days
Posted on 09-16-07 02:43 AM Link | Quote
Lexa now walks up to the van, "Nothing like an explosion to break concentration" She brushes off ash from her cloths, "Lets go before once again, were attacked...." She climbs in, glancing back briefly....
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 436 days
Last activity: 421 days
Posted on 09-16-07 01:05 PM Link | Quote
Strumming her fingers on the steering wheel, she looks out the van. "Waitin' on you!" She shouted towards Kadife.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3645 days
Last activity: 3635 days
Posted on 09-16-07 09:30 PM Link | Quote
Ooc: sorry for the delay internet has been down, but im back now.

Ic: Kadife jumps in the back of the van with the black night squirming. “I’m in and thanks for waiting this time.” Kadife smirks at Breeze as he speaks. “lets go go go!”
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-16-07 09:34 PM Link | Quote
"That is everyone now. I here the sirens coming"
Looks at Lexa
"Could you make an illusion that make it like we are not here so we can get away easier?"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3737 days
Last activity: 3647 days
Posted on 09-16-07 10:08 PM Link | Quote
Lexa nods and closes her eyes, she mumbles something under her breath as the whole van seems to disappear from any on-lookers...an illusion that covers their actions, making the street look void of the van. "Its made" she tells them moments later.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3665 days
Last activity: 3636 days
Posted on 09-17-07 01:13 AM Link | Quote
*Andraele leans against the side of the van, the strain of what has happened catching up to him as the adrinaline begins to wear off. His face is slightly pale. His voice is strained.*

Breeze, lets get as far from here as possible. Lexa hold the illusion as long as you can. I think I might be taking a nap...

*His voice trails off as he slumps over on his side, passed out.*


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 09-17-07 04:13 AM)
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3645 days
Last activity: 3635 days
Posted on 09-17-07 03:22 AM Link | Quote
“Wow! That was fast.” Kadife kind of chancels as he speaks. “lets get out of hear and put this mess as far behind us as possible, may Allah watch over us and protect us” Kadife says. He gesses at witch way is southeast and prays as best as he can.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-17-07 11:17 AM Link | Quote
PulP pulls a composs out of his pocket and gives it to Kadlife after he his finished praying.
"This should help you always know which way to pray"
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3737 days
Last activity: 3647 days
Posted on 09-17-07 07:30 PM Link | Quote
Lexa looks over to Elemental, holding the illusion still. "Just drive Breeze, I'll make sure Elemental is ok" She moves to him and touches his cheek, still warm. She then shifts him gently, easily so that he isn't in an awkward position. Her legs crossed in front of her, his head on her legs, she sighs and shakes her head, "you over did our fearless leader" she teases and looks up, "anybody have a jacket or something on they can spare, I dont want him getting cold over here" But by having him laying on her lap, she hopes her body heat helps and that he doesnt wake up sore due to an uncomfortable position.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-17-07 11:44 PM Link | Quote
"Hold on"
PulP climbs into the back with the Black Knight and takes the jacket off of him.
"Here it is a little bloody but it will be better than nothing"
As he is passing the jacket a object, that has a blinking light, falls out of the jacket.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 436 days
Last activity: 421 days
Posted on 09-17-07 11:56 PM Link | Quote
Breeze started the van and slammed her foot down on the gas. She was very angry at herself. "I can't believe this," she said to herself and continued the van on its way to philly.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-18-07 12:06 AM Link | Quote
"WHOA"
Bob slams into the back door of the van
"Did you have to floor it? What if that door would have come open."
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 436 days
Last activity: 421 days
Posted on 09-18-07 01:45 PM Link | Quote
Breeze looked at Bob. "There's not even enough power to do that," she stated as the van flew down the speedway.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-18-07 03:14 PM Link | Quote
"There could have been a falty latch or something. You don't know if that dealership was selling lemons or not."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3737 days
Last activity: 3647 days
Posted on 09-18-07 07:11 PM Link | Quote
Lexa put the jacket over Elemental, then looks at the blinking item, "What is that?" She asks in a very serious and concerned tone. She doesnt move, not wanting to shift around to much with Elemental's head on her lap.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-18-07 07:15 PM Link | Quote
Bob picks up the blinking item and starts to study it
"It looks like a tracking device"
Passes it to Lexa
"Just through it out the window. I wonder if he has anyother ones on him? We better search him, but it is possible that we could never find them all. He could have one in his teeth for all I know."
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 436 days
Last activity: 421 days
Posted on 09-18-07 11:32 PM Link | Quote
Breeze glared at Bob. "Do a cavity search in my van, I'm going to pull over and take out all the spark plugs. I'm going to have the Mirage to turn into a cheetah, grab Kadife, and I'm going to carry Elemental myself and we'll go on foot. Got it?" Her eyes were almost red with anger. "You can fend for yourself. I'm NOT having anybody searched for items."
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3773 days
Last activity: 3750 days
Posted on 09-18-07 11:55 PM Link | Quote
"I just talking about the death knight guy not us. Elemental would not have got us if we were not trustworthy"

"The other option is to just kill him now and dispose of the body. He might have valuable info though"
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3645 days
Last activity: 3635 days
Posted on 09-19-07 12:40 AM Link | Quote
“Elemental would not have had us keep him alive if he wasn’t useful in some way. I think it is in our best interest if we don’t kill him” Kadife says looking up from the compos that was just handed to him. “ throw the object out the window in to traffic and hope something runs over it. I think that would be the best solution, that I do.” Kadife smiles as he talks.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3665 days
Last activity: 3636 days
Posted on 09-20-07 01:34 AM Link | Quote
*The sound of emergency responce vehicle sirens becomes noticeable, as six patrol cars, three ambulances and a firetruck pull onto the road coming towards the group. The vehicles are in front of the van coming at it.*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.107 seconds.