New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 67852989
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
07-21-18 04:53 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Chronocide | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-13-07 03:15 AM Link | Quote
The day is May 21, 2054.A.D. and it is the day that the Emperor of Helcoria and the president of the USE have aggraded to meat in Munich . No expense has been spared for the occasion, the USE has arranged for the Bavarian royal plaice to be used as the meeting place. The plaice has been lavishly decorated for the event and every luxury has been accounted for. Shefs have been hired to prepare a wide variety of food from all over earth.


Emperor Koshi Aracrda, sits in a well decorated hall just one room away from the meeting hall. Also in the room is Grand General Bobdoe Moneybags whom has been chosen to accompany the Emperor on this trip to “the new world”.
“General, is everything standing in our favor?” Koshi speaks softly as if to avoid detection.

On the other end of the meeting room is a similar room. In this room sits President Victor Brandenburg and his consultants and security. Among these is Darren Long assigned to protected the president at any cost. “is everyone in position, I have a feeling the Arcrda is up to something, but I don’t know what?” Victor speaks while brushing his jacket to make sure it looks good for the camras.



(Last edited by Amudaus on 09-13-07 06:16 AM)
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-13-07 10:47 AM Link | Quote
OOC: I changed Darren's last name, just to let you know.

IC:

*Darren Shininglight stood at attention with the two other guards assigned to this detail.*

Sir, everyone is in position as ordered.

*He pauses for a moment.*

Sir, I don't mean to be out of line, but please consider carefully the actions you are about to take. These are supposed to be peace negotiations, but it seems to me you are more intent on declaring war.




*In the Helcorian room, Setsuna sits in the seiza position on a small reed mat, her eyes closed in meditation. Her katana and wazkizashi lay before her, within easy reach. She was thinking of what Darren had told her the night before, The President is up to something. I don't know what, but I have the feeling that things are going to get bad. I can't stop you from going to the meeting tomorrow, but I ask that you be careful. You mean too much to me for me to lose you. She opened her eyes, I know where my loyalties lie if something should happen. She looks at the Emperor out ot the corner of her almond shaped eyes. I am sorry your highness, but my heart belongs to Darren, and he is the one I will stand beside.*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-13-07 12:42 PM Link | Quote
“The Helcorians cant be trusted, and I have a feeling that these “trade negotiations” are just a front for their true intentions. However if nothing happens I wont order anything” the president says while looking at his reflection in the window and straightening out his hair.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-13-07 01:27 PM Link | Quote
They can be trusted more than you seem willing to believe! You fear their magic, but you must look at it from their perspective. To them, our technology is as mystical and strange as their magic is to us, they fear what our technology can do. Our two civilizations can cooincide peacfully if you give them the chance. War is the last thing that will solve this. I will not be a part of the slaughter you have prepared for!

*Darren's eye twitchs slightly, the only sign of his growing frustration. How many times have I gone through this with these people, violence will just bring about more violence. Throughout our history, what has violence gotten us, millions dead for minor changes to the lines of a map and nothing more. I have no problem fighting an enemy who threatens the people I care about, but I have a problem being told the people I care about are the enemy.*

We should extend our hands to them in friendship, with love and knowledge in our hands, not guns and bombs.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-14-07 01:01 AM Link | Quote
*Bobdoe looks at the Emperor and then leans done to give him some papers on the welfare of his country while handing the papers over his wispers in the Emperor's ears so quite that only he can here it*

"Everyone is in position and just await the signal to actgetting you out first. I also have the item with me that you gave me"

*Bobdoe the stands up straight*

"Here are the paper's you requested"
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-14-07 04:40 PM Link | Quote
The empere takes the papers from Bobdoe, “vary good. I have a feeling that they will be seeing are of this agreement quite clearly” Koshi looks at a large grandfather clock “now according to there measurement of time we need to proceed in to the meeting hall” Koshi terns and walks over to the huge double doors and allows the servant to open the door for him.

------------------------------------------------------
“we have spoken with the other tribes of there world, ones that haven’t been concered. They say that the Imperial family is not to be trusted. Are research in to there stile of diplomacy suggest that they are going to betray us.” The president pauses for a moment to look at the clock. “Its time to go, I don’t want anyone to move unless things go sour, understood!” he says as two of the servants open the door for him.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-14-07 05:03 PM Link | Quote
*Setsuna slowly stands, and slides the Katana and Wakizashi through the sash of her kimono. She follows the emperor into the larger room, her hands calmly at her side. Her eyes meet Darren's as he walks out the door at the far end of the room, his expression telling her everything she needed to know. Is this what it all comes to?*




*Darren takes a deep breath. These people never listen. Setsuna... I pray that my gut is wrong. He turns and signals for the other guards to follow. Following the President into the other room, his eyes meeting Setsuna's. A smile barely begins to form before the knowledge of what was about to happen caused it to vanish. Damn them all...*


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 09-14-07 10:59 PM)
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-15-07 09:20 AM Link | Quote
Bobdoe follows the Emperor the costumary 2 steps back keeping one hand on the hilt of his sword below his cloak and the other in his pocket.

"I will go get the drinks now, if that is what thou wishes."
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-16-07 10:55 PM Link | Quote
OOC: Announcement! Gesar will be taking over the position of the president. The caritors name will change to what he originally had in the sine up thread. I will edit the names eventually.

IC: Koshi walks in and sees a large mahogany table with chares set around it. the chairs face each other to make conversation easer. The table is devoid of everything except a white tablecloth. Koshi walks up to the table and waits for the USE president to approach.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-16-07 11:03 PM Link | Quote
Bobdoe hurrys off to get the drinks for the two heads of state when nobody is able to see or sence what he does he slips out a vile and pours half the contents into each drink then slips the vile back into his pocket. Bobdoe the brings the dinks to the table and bows in the direction of the president with they tray extended towards him.

"Here is a drink for you. So as to show you they are both the same I will allow you to choose the drink you want and the other will be given to the Emperor"

Hopes the Emperor remembered to take the antidote that Bobdoe gave him.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-17-07 01:28 AM Link | Quote
*Darren's eyes fix on the drinks, his mind considering what Bobdoe said. Why would he say that they are both the same? There is no need to state that unless he was trying to gain or trust.... or maybe warn us of something?*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-19-07 12:43 AM Link | Quote
Ooc: I have not abandoned this thread, I am waiting on Geaser whom has volunteered to rp the president and is now completely ignoring my request to post. If he does not post within 24 hours we will be moving on without him. I sincerely apologies for the delay.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-20-07 01:21 AM Link | Quote
OOC: This is not the filler post you are looking for.


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 09-20-07 04:26 AM)
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-20-07 01:34 AM Link | Quote
Occ: apologies about the wait geaser will no longer be with us (like he ever was in the first place). Any way lets continue.

ic: The president walks in and bows deeply to Koshi and says “welcome to Munich Emperor. I trust you will fined yourself most at home hear. I myself have been considering building a summer home in the vicinity.” The president trails off on his anecdote. “If you will excuse me business is business” the president motions to the table.

“Mr. President your kindness has been noted. Maybe you would like to see the lake Rethoth in north Helcoria I think you would fined it much to your liking. Now I agree to business. Koshi sits down first fallowed by the president. “Bobdoe! Our drinks please”.
While they wait for the drinks they begin discussing trade arrangements.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3887 days
Last activity: 3797 days
Posted on 09-20-07 02:43 AM Link | Quote
Outside the room in which the President and the Emperor are negotiating, it is quiet. The hall leading two ways out of the room are rather void of any body. However, just down the hall away from the door stands a figure in a long brown cloak. The hood pulled up to cover most of the face, arms folded into the sleeves. The figure stands perfectly still, eyes raised to keep watch. The figure appears to be a gaurd of some sorts, waiting like a statue where it stands.


On the opposite side of the hall, a door opens and closes with a simple click. A tall, thin girl walks into the hall slowly, peeking both ways for a moment. Her blonde hair falls into her face, quickly brushed aside as she stands up straight in the middle of the hall now. Wearing jeans and a black button up shirt, she looks about 17. She sighs to herself, 'Mission accomplished!' She congratulates herself, she wasn't suppose to be here while her father was in buisness with the Emperor dude, but she couldn't resist.


(Last edited by DarkBeloved on 09-20-07 05:44 AM)
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-20-07 10:15 PM Link | Quote
OOC: For the sake of the actual Role-playing part of this, Amudaus has given me authorization to play the part of the president for the time being.

IC:

*The president accepts the drink from Bobdoe, and raises his glass in a toast.*

Let us drink to the greater bonds that the trade agreements we make today will create between our two fine nations, in the hope that future generations will be as wise as we are, and will learn that diplomacy is the true path.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-20-07 11:26 PM Link | Quote
*Bobdoe sets the drink down in front of his Emperor and bows as he backs away the customary 3 steps then straintens up and waits for the next command from his Emperor*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3795 days
Last activity: 3785 days
Posted on 09-21-07 12:20 AM Link | Quote
Koshi picks up the drink and raises it aloft “to the glorious futer of our people” he gulps down some of the liquid. “now I understand that you will remain in control of what passes in and out of your ports, however getting up to Helcoria will prove to be a challenge, it is my belief that we will need a third port on my side of the gate to serve as a transfer point so you can get your nations goods on to our transports.”
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3815 days
Last activity: 3786 days
Posted on 09-21-07 12:24 AM Link | Quote
*The president drinks some of the liquid as well, then sets the glass down on the table.*

I feel that our transports can dock with your ports, they will just need a few minor modifications... and one cannot forget the appropriate entry signals and paths. Our transports are faster, and would make it more cost effective for the consumers of goods on both sides. Wouldn't you agree?
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 3923 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 09-21-07 12:39 AM Link | Quote
*Bobdoe pulls out a few slips of paper and walks to the Emperor's side*
(in a low voice to the emperor)The potion should start working all it takes is one sip
*places the papers down and goes back to his spot*
Pages: 1 2 3 4Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Chronocide |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.218 seconds.