New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 70908049
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
11-12-18 05:10 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Chronocide | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 4001 days
Last activity: 3911 days
Posted on 10-10-07 01:33 AM Link | Quote
Jade stood slowly, shaking, "Why....what do you want me for?" She asked softly, watchign the man. She held her arm across her chest, having hurt it. She knew she should have stayed in her room, close to her gaurds, damn herself for being curious.


The empress grabbed her husbands shoulder, "it is time we go..a mage is waiting for us" She spoke smoothly, quickly, raising another wall of fire to confuse the enemy as to where to shoot at her and the emperor.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3899 days
Posted on 10-10-07 12:21 PM Link | Quote
OOC. For future reference I will probably not be posting on weekends from this point forward since that is when I do all my homework. Post will continue normally during the week. Just thought I would give you fair warning.

The man in the trench coat grabs jade forcefully guy the hand. “all will be answered soon enufe brat” the man spat on her face a bit as the biter words came out of his mouth. He led her down a complicated sitem of hallways to where the presidents helicopter was wanting.
As Daren and Setsuna run down one of the hallways two men in black trench coats step out from behind a statue in front of them, they raise their pistols and take aim at the pair as they run down the hall.
The emperor fallows the sound of his wife’s voice comforted to know that she is here. He steps threw the portal and vanishes.
One of the grounded solders stand after being knocked to the ground, the weapon he is caring is ancient by modern standards. He raises the old MP5 and fires a volley of lead at Bobdoe.




(Last edited by Amudaus on 10-10-07 03:21 PM)
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-10-07 02:25 PM Link | Quote
*Darren continues to charge, sliding to his knee he drives his heel into one man's knee, causing it to buckle backwards. A single slash from Setsuna's katana easily shears through the other man's pistol, neatly separating the barrel from the rest of the gun, a quick jab to the throat knocks him to his knees as he struggles to breathe. The two continue their way to the rooftop after the three second battle.*
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4037 days
Last activity: 4015 days
Posted on 10-12-07 12:22 AM Link | Quote
Bobdoe puts up a wall of fire to protect him form the bullets but was a little late and five bullets got through. Three of the bullets go wild and miss. the other two hit bobdoe, one in the right shoulder and one in the right side of his chest. Seeing that his beloved emperor has left the room safely Bobdoe starts towards the door by making a wall of fire between him and the door with a path down the middle of it. He takes off running as fast as he can to get to the portal.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3899 days
Posted on 10-15-07 03:21 AM Link | Quote
The other mages pull back returning in to there portals. The gun fire soon stops and the dust settles. “This means war!” one of the solders calls “remember this men! You just participated the first battle of the first interstellar war! If we don’t get a medal for I don’t know what merits one”
On the helipad Jade is blinded folded and thrown in to the helicopter. “hello jade your father has been wining about you all day. At least now he can shut up about you” the president says cockily as Daren and Setsuna come running up the ramp. “why hello to you glad you could come” the president looks at Daren.
Koshi’s vision finally returns to him. He is home safe and in his plaice. The first person he looks to is his wife. “Nadira I need you to call the elders for a meeting and assemble the Generals and nobles we are going to war!” Koshis picks himself up off the ground. “and of cores I will expect you, my top adviser to be there.” koshi looks a plaice servant. “fined general Bobdoe emiedetly”



(Last edited by Amudaus on 10-15-07 06:23 AM)
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-16-07 12:31 AM Link | Quote
*Darren's pistol appears in his hand, the weapon aimed directly between the President's eyes, his finger itching to pull the trigger.*

Setsuna, go help Jade. It took me a while to finally figure it out. But Jade being tied up in the helicopter put all the pieces into perspective. Who are you, and where is the President?




*Setsuna nods and hops onto the helo-platform. She condenses water to form a dozen ice spears in the air around her, with a thought they launch across the platform and drive into the rotor-assembly, destroying several gears, and causing the blades to grind to a halt.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 4001 days
Last activity: 3911 days
Posted on 10-16-07 12:52 AM Link | Quote
Jade leans back against a wall, shaking with fear. When she hears Darren's voice, she starts to shift around to try to get her hands freed. Jade knows Darren, since he works with her dad, he is the only one that seems to catch her sneaking around too when she does so. She looks to him like an older brother or uncle.

Nadira nods and turns from him, "Rest dear...you will need you strength" she says as she glances back to him, then walks out of the room. Her words soft, smooth, but stern.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3899 days
Posted on 10-16-07 01:29 AM Link | Quote
“Vary good!” the president begins unbuttoning his jacket “however I don’t think I am otherised to tell you that, you see I don’t think it would be in the best intrest of our share holders to revile anything to you.” He removes his jacket reviling enufe C4 to blow up the helipad. “I wouldn’t advise killing me ether you see I have a dead mans switch on this, if my heart stops everyone dies!”
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-16-07 01:42 AM Link | Quote
Maybe your telling the truth, maybe your bluffing. Tell me where he is, and you may walk away from here alive. Refuse to tell me, and we WILL know if you are bluffing or not.




*Tendrils of air wrap around Setsuna, she lunges forward, and disapears to the naked eye, to reapear next to the helicopter. She pulls the blind-fold off Jade and lifts her out of the helicopter, turning she lunges back to the edge of the platform.*

This will all be over in a moment.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 4001 days
Last activity: 3911 days
Posted on 10-16-07 02:14 AM Link | Quote
Jade gives a gasp as she is grabbed by someone, but then looks up to the girl who took off her blind fold. She watches her a moment, 'she's so beautiful' She thinks and then looks over to where Darren is. Oh no! She steps forward and says quietly, "No, Darren...dont get hurt" Obviously she cares for Darren greatly.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3899 days
Posted on 10-16-07 02:19 AM Link | Quote
“hahah! I know your bluffing and there is no need. I was never supposed to survive this and nether where you!” the fake president pulls a button ought from his jacket and begins to press down.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-16-07 08:25 PM Link | Quote
GET DOWN!

*Darren pulls a pistol magazine from his belt and quickly loads it into the gun, leveling it at the president he squeezes the trigger 3 times, aiming for the hand with the detonator.*




*Setsuna pulls Jade off the edge of the platform, raising a hand, a barrier of ice quickly forms beween Darren and the president.*




*The bullets hit the newly formed ice wall, as Darren turns and leaps from the ramp, rolling as he hits the ground.*
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3899 days
Posted on 10-16-07 11:05 PM Link | Quote
The fake president explodes in a giant fireball, Daren, Satsuna and Jade are thrown clear of the blast. The solders aren’t so lucky. Daren takes a small pace of shrapnel in the leg. It hurts but dose not impar his movement.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 4001 days
Last activity: 3911 days
Posted on 10-17-07 12:44 AM Link | Quote
Jade gave a scream and clutched to the woman holding her, everything happened so fast, she wasn't sure what was happening. She clamped her mouth shut, eyes shut, and just held onto Setsuna.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-17-07 02:05 AM Link | Quote
*Darren pushes himself to his knees, reaching down, he tests the piece of shrapnel sticking out of his leg, and fliches at the sharp pain. Gotta come out sooner or later. He grabs the metal and rips it out in one quick jerk, letting out a grunt of pain. He looks over at Setsuna and Jade.*

You alright?




It's alright, your safe.

*Setsuna tells Jade. She looks at Darren.*

We're alive. She's a bit shaken but her life is in no danger.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 4001 days
Last activity: 3911 days
Posted on 10-18-07 10:53 PM Link | Quote
Jade looks up to Sestuna then over to Darren and then practically tackles him with a hug. But she isn't crying, keeping most of her calm now that she see's they are alright. "I should have stayed in my room!" she teases, still hugging him, then asks softly, "where's...where's my dad then?" She looks up to him, letting him go now.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-18-07 11:10 PM Link | Quote
I don't know where your dad is. But I can't imagine that he is safe, that imposter was accurate in almost every detail. I didn't catch it until it was too late. There might be something in the wreckage that might give us a better idea.

*He walks over to the platfom, a slight limp in his right leg, and pulls himself up on top of it. He then walks over to the helicopter's smoldering corpse, looking for anything that might have a hard-drive that could have survived the explosion.*


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 10-19-07 02:10 AM)
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 4001 days
Last activity: 3911 days
Posted on 10-20-07 01:59 PM Link | Quote
Jade sighs and watches Darren a moment, worried for her dad now. She then looks over to Setsuna and smiles, "thank you...for back there....saving me" Her voice soft and friendly. She then puts her hand out to the girl, "The names Jade.." she watches Setsuna, waiting.
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3929 days
Last activity: 3900 days
Posted on 10-22-07 04:41 PM Link | Quote
*Setsuna looks at Jade's outstretched hand, unsure as to what the gesture means.*

I am Sakurazaki Setsuna. And what I did is nothing that deserves praise, I did what needed to be done.
Amudaus

Octoballoon








Since: 07-24-06

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3899 days
Posted on 10-22-07 05:04 PM Link | Quote
You fiend amongst the ruble a burnt a hard drive, its burnt and badly damaged.


the palace is in an uproar, servants are rushing about trying to get the plaice ready to receive the advisors, however there efforts are in vain as diplomats and military officials began to pore in.


Bobdoe comes to in the plaice inner garden there are a few servants resting as they take a brake from their normally tedious work. There are also a few young mages in training practicing manipulating the water in the fountain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Chronocide |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.093 seconds.