New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 67771280
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
07-18-18 04:59 AM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Resident Evil - A new outbreak | | Thread closed
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Dark Silhouette

Cannon Bot








Since: 12-02-04

Since last post: 4316 days
Last activity: 4316 days
Posted on 09-05-05 04:32 PM Link
*Jabez continues to move down the eerie street, at a very slow speed...watching his environment, broken windows...overturned sewer tops...cars that have been brutally beaten...he continues on only to hear a faint whimper...it seemed as if it was coming from a street nearby...*

"Hold on, prepare your weapons if necessary"

*Jabez parked the vehicle and got out...with 9mm in hand, he began to carefully scan the streets, in hopes of finding what was making that whimper...he crept slowly to where the source was, behind a huge bag of garbage...he pointed his 9mm at it, and on 3 counts, kicked the bag aside only to find a small boy cuddled amongst the rubbish...he left abdomen had been severly injured, as if it were bitten...he was bleeding profusely...luckily enough, he had tied a small piece of cloth from his shirt to tie the wound...but in an hour or two, he would be dead, looking at the paleness of his face...*

"Jobes get in touch with the captain immediately, tell him what we found, also, see if you can get some first aid kits down here...we're going to run some tests on him to make sure he's not infected."
Jobes

Car Joe








Since: 02-01-05
From: Bensalem

Since last post: 3690 days
Last activity: 2689 days
Posted on 09-05-05 08:53 PM Link
Jobes picks up the walkie talkie and changes the channel.

"We found a small boy. He is really pale. He has been bitten and probably will be dead soon unless we get some first aid to him and do some blood tests on him. We are on Asher and 5th."
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 09-06-05 12:58 AM Link
Derrick listened to the radio as Jobes called in his report. Looking over at Chris he said, “Asher and 5th isn’t too far from here. Want to provide back-up?”
Spartan

Metal battleaxe
Is back. Kind of.








Since: 11-15-04
From: California

Since last post: 10 days
Last activity: 5 days
Posted on 09-06-05 01:42 PM Link
*Looks over at Derrick*

Yeah lets head over there.

*Chris floors it and hits the sirens speeding through Traffix*

I love these stuff...
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 4166 days
Last activity: 3788 days
Posted on 09-07-05 02:04 PM Link
As chris speeds down the street a huge great dane appears out of nowhere as the squad car slams into it smashing the front, busting the windshield and leaving a blood streak across the window. Steam from the radiator rises up from underneathe the smashed hood. The dog that could be seen in the rearview mirror was gone and no longer in site. The car was serverly damaged but was still drivable, but for how long, no one was sure.
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 09-08-05 12:01 AM Link
"What the hell!" Derrick exclaimed as the squad car plowed the large dog. Looking back he said, "Damn. Where did it go?" Turning forward he watched the steam rise. "S***. You better pull over."
Spartan

Metal battleaxe
Is back. Kind of.








Since: 11-15-04
From: California

Since last post: 10 days
Last activity: 5 days
Posted on 09-08-05 12:19 AM Link
*Chris slams the brakes*

Why did the dog run infront of us...What is going on here...

*Chris turns the car around and heads back looking for the dogs body*

Do you see it anywere?

We arent that far from Jobes position... want to hoof it...i dont want to take any chances with this car...lets hit the trunk and open the riot box back there should have a shotgun and an M4 and some handguns...hopefully...

*Chris steps out of the car with his 9mm Ready *

I dont see it anywere....
Dark Silhouette

Cannon Bot








Since: 12-02-04

Since last post: 4316 days
Last activity: 4316 days
Posted on 09-09-05 09:40 AM Link
*Jabez hears a nasty crashing noise in the distance, as if a car collided with something, then, screeching of the brakes. He pulls out his 9mm towards the direction. The small child still bleeding and now small tears falling from his eyes, not from pain, but possibly from realization that death cant be much far now.*

"Dont worry kid, everything is going to be okay. My comrades will soon be here, just hang in there."

*The small child nodded silently, his lip turning a pale blue and the bags under his eyes as well. He pulled out a small trinket from his pocket and handed it to Jabez*

*Whats this?"

*The small child also pulled out a note and gave it to him, this, he supposed, must be the descriptions.*

Smal Kee.

i fund dis kee in a garbash kan. wit dis pen 2 rite dis. a big scaree man wit no fase and blud comin dun his fase bit me whi.......*unreadable*........

den i rite dis, so hu ever funds dis kan help stop bad big peepol wit no fases.


*Jabez pocketed the 'key' and the note and helped the boy up, carrying the boy he noticed a rather large car shadow, no, it couldnt be, car shadows arent that long, especially at this time of night, even with the street light on. But then he realized the shadow began to part steadily, as if the two shadows were separating. The taller of the half dragging away from the car's shadow. Creating a horrible moaning sound. He knew immediately that they must have been waiting behind a car to find their next feast*

"Shit. Jobes, get your gun ready"
GuardianOni

Shaman








Since: 09-07-04
From: The dark path

Since last post: 3522 days
Last activity: 2981 days
Posted on 09-10-05 01:53 AM Link
Derrick opened his door and slid out of the cop car. Taking with him the duffle bag full of ammo, and his shotgun. Straightening up he looked around. Down the street a ways was Jobes, and Jabez. It looked as if Jabez was carrying the kid he mentioned over the radio. Derrick took a step forward then noticed the two figures appearing from behind a car. "Shit." Derrick started to run forward pulling the strap of the duffle across his chest so he could free up his other hand to use the shotgun more effectively.
01001000
Slow Ride
Take It Easy









Since: 01-10-05

Since last post: 4208 days
Last activity: 3558 days
Posted on 09-10-05 10:17 PM Link
Two gunshots later some more bodies were on the deserted road.

"I've always wanted to kill a mail-person, they never deliever on time..."

A faint moaning could be heard down the road and around the corner, it was very constant so there must be a larger group of them. Probablly aroused by the two previous gunshots.

"Well everyone, let's make this city a zombies' Hell and work long and hard for their food. We should probably barricade ourselves up in a building, perferably somewhere where we can ditch it and go onto another one just incase. What does everyone else we should do for cover from these bastards?"

The moaning can be heard a little bit louder as Robert finishes his sentence.

"The time is now to choose our path."
Spartan

Metal battleaxe
Is back. Kind of.








Since: 11-15-04
From: California

Since last post: 10 days
Last activity: 5 days
Posted on 09-10-05 10:55 PM Link
*Chris Sprints down the street hearing the gun shots and the moaning*

"I've always wanted to kill a mail-person, they never deliever on time..."


"Well everyone, let's make this city a zombies' Hell and work long and hard for their food. We should probably barricade ourselves up in a building, perferably somewhere where we can ditch it and go onto another one just incase. What does everyone else we should do for cover from these bastards?"



Yeah...Umm...Lets salvage what we can from the cars then take your working car downtown.

*Chris Sprints back to his car and opens the trunk eyeing the case in the back taking out the appropiate keys opening and finding...*
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 4166 days
Last activity: 3788 days
Posted on 09-19-05 02:36 PM Link
((ok quick recap, everyone is together now except for chris who is about 200 or so yards away at theother squad car. There is the boy, a key, a note. Finaly, yalls "friends" have started to show up. Lets keep this up))

::A group of about 6 zombies, 4 male 2 female hear the gunshots as they began to make their way towards the sound. Only thingon their mind is feeding on the new fresh flesh and blood. The mope and drag their way along moaning and making there way towards the direction in which people yelling can now be heard. They are 113 yards away. on the next block over::

* 2or 3 barks from some dogs can be heard in the distance no general direction can be determined, only the echo is heard *
Dark Silhouette

Cannon Bot








Since: 12-02-04

Since last post: 4316 days
Last activity: 4316 days
Posted on 09-22-05 12:30 PM Link
"FUCK! THIS IS GUNNA TURN INTO AN AMBUSH!"

*Jabez, who clearly remembers the potential of the undead kanines, shot down 3 zombies with his 9mm. unloading 4 shots each.*

"LETS GO!!!!!"

*Jabez grabs the boy, the key, and the note, shoves the two item into his pocket, carries the boy on his back, and rushes the other remaining zombies, insomuch that they were knocked down by the force of his tackle, they soon got over that and returned to their feet, now following Jabez holding the boy. Nearby, around a dimly light corner, several other zombie's shadows were seen dragging in the eerie glow of the street lamps illumination.*

"NEED BACKUP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!"
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 4166 days
Last activity: 3788 days
Posted on 09-22-05 02:24 PM Link
::the 3 zombies hit the ground twitching, their feeding frenzy over. Several fell to the ground as Jabez bum ushed through the group. They quickly returned and began to follow him and the boy he was carrying. The boy was cyring at first but now only silence fell from his mouth. He laid unconsious on jabez's back as he rushed along. Jabez called out for backup on the radio as he began to try and make his way along the now zombie infested streets. Several more shadows began to appear as he tore throguh the streets::


(Last edited by MisturMoogle on 02-01-07 05:38 PM)
Jobes

Car Joe








Since: 02-01-05
From: Bensalem

Since last post: 3690 days
Last activity: 2689 days
Posted on 09-24-05 11:06 AM Link
"Screw this man."

Jobes turns and pulls out his SMG and fires bursts (3 bullet burst) towards crowds of zombies killing three zombies in each crowd. He pulls out his 9mm and fires three times and each zombie killing them. He follows Jabez protecting his back.
Dark Silhouette

Cannon Bot








Since: 12-02-04

Since last post: 4316 days
Last activity: 4316 days
Posted on 09-26-05 09:32 AM Link
Originally posted by MisturMoogle:the 3 zombies hit the ground twitching, their feeding frenzy over. Several fell to the ground as Chris bum ushed through the group. They quickly returned and began to follow him and the boy he was carrying. The boy was cyring at first but now only silence fell from his mouth. He laid unconsious on chris's back as he rushed along. Chris called out for backup on the raidio as he began to try and make his way along the now zombie infested streets. Several more shadows began to appear as he tore throguh the streets::


OOC: im not chris...im jabez...


(Last edited by Dark Silhouette on 09-26-05 12:33 PM)
MisturMoogle

Thief








Since: 02-02-05
From: U.S.A.

Since last post: 4166 days
Last activity: 3788 days
Posted on 02-01-07 02:53 PM Link
((sry peeps lets get this started back up again. Sry Jabez i fixed te post))

((RECAP: Chris, Jobes and Jabez are making haste killing as they go will calling for backup. Derrick as well as Robert have vanished, and are currently unreachable, some kinda electronic interferance with the walkies.))

::Chris, Jobes, and Jabez continue to run through the streets as the once disserted city now seems to crawl with numerous undead everywhere. They know they wont survive unless they can take shelter somewhere soon.::

:: Several more zombies seem to show up from no where, all of them got the same thing on their minds.. to feed..::

::Up ahead on a bus stop is a map of the bus routes, and important building locations around the city.::

Importan Buildings
City Hall - .4 km North/North-East
Police Station - .6 km North-West
School - .8 km North
Train Depot - 1 km North-West, then .6 km East


(Last edited by MisturMoogle on 02-01-07 05:55 PM)
FX

Zombie Marco








Since: 03-24-06

Since last post: 1511 days
Last activity: 1407 days
Posted on 02-01-07 03:54 PM Link
((Yeah.. pretty much no one from this is around anymore... you'd be better starting over...))
Ϡ
This isn't about you and your loud mouth,
This is about me and my fucking beard.








Since: 08-29-04
From: PA

Since last post: 2530 days
Last activity: 2153 days
Posted on 02-01-07 04:38 PM Link
This is a HUMONGOUS bump.

Yeah, if you want to redo this, you're gonna need to start over.

*closes*
Pages: 1 2Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Resident Evil - A new outbreak | Thread closed



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.240 seconds.