New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 70306313
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
10-23-18 12:10 PM
0 users currently in Role Play.
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3981 days
Last activity: 3891 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:02 PM Link | Quote
Lexa, now only one of her in the room, stands next to Elemental again. She watches Pulp and arches a brow at his strength. Her arms fold across her chest as she stands there simply, silently. Still unsure of this whole thing, she choses to be quiet and observant.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4017 days
Last activity: 3994 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:06 PM Link | Quote
*walks back over to where the other two are standing*

(looking at Lexa)"Wish I could do the thing you did."

(turns towards Andraele)"You think I could learn stuff like that?"
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:29 PM Link | Quote
While entirely possible, it is highly unlikely. Most powers seem to manifest uniquely to each individual, your strength and her illusions will likely never blend in one person. But I have met one person who had no ability that manifested itself as ours do, but he could manifest, control, and steal the powers of others.

*Andraele points back to the weight.*

Now pick up the weight and carry it back, stand in the middle of the blue ring and just hold it up.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4017 days
Last activity: 3994 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:31 PM Link | Quote
"Okay then"

*runs over to the weight and picks it up and walks back over into the middle of the blue ring with his arms extended over his head*

"What should i do now?"
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:34 PM Link | Quote
Just let know when it reaches a point where you can't hold it anymore.

*Andraele begins to spin a dial on the control, as he does a digital readout on the side of the weight lights up displaying the current weight of the object. The blue ring on the floor begins to glow at the same time. A couple seconds later the digital display begins to climb, the positioning prevents Bob from being able to see it.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3981 days
Last activity: 3891 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:37 PM Link | Quote
Lexa watches passively, then tilts her head back as if hearing something outside the room. She doesnt move from her spot otherwise and continues to watch Pulp, wondering what else he could do....not to mention, what Elemental could do.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4017 days
Last activity: 3994 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:40 PM Link | Quote
"Okay"

*Bob stands there dumbfounded for a while after about 10 minutes*

"Is this thing getting heavier or is it just me?"

*After about 5 more minutes Bob realizes that he can not hold it for much longer*
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 680 days
Last activity: 665 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:43 PM Link | Quote
Originally posted by Dirk Ralthar
*In the office room where Breeze is located, the sound of gunfire issuse from the hallway outside. One of the men in the room with Breeze signals for the other three to go see what the ruckus was. They pull out pistols and begin to charge down the hallway torward the noises. More gunfire sounds closer to the room, and a few moments later a government agent kicks the door in. Squeezing off two shots from his hand gun he put a bullet through the last man's heart, and another directly between his eyes. He holsters the pistol on his belt and turns to Breeze. Three more agents follow him in a few seconds later.*

We have orders to bring you with us. Any questions you may have will be answered when we arrive.



Breeze blinked and shrugged. "Okay I'll follow... what do you want me to do now... since there's a rukus. Want me to save your butts?"
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:46 PM Link | Quote
*Andraele stops spinning the dial, the display reading 16538 pounds. He lets go a slight whistle.*

That's impressive, just over eight times earth's normal gravity. Now I want you to concentrate, focus on holding the weight in the air, clear your mind of all other thoughts. Your only concern is that weight and holding it above you. It should begin to feel lighter.

*He turns his gaze to Lexa.*

I want you to distract him and break his concentration. I want you to push your abilities as far as you can. Incorporate this entire room into your illusion.
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3981 days
Last activity: 3891 days
Posted on 08-30-07 11:52 PM Link | Quote
Lexa arches a brow, but nods and walks forward a few steps. She watches Pulp a moment, her hands now down at her side. Suddenly, millions of spiders and scorpions surround the floor of the entire room, crawling all over eachother and everyone's feet who are in the room. She doesnt move, doesnt make a sound, watching Pulp. Again, she didnt have to say the spell aloud, unlike other elves would have to, something she developed as a child.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4017 days
Last activity: 3994 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:02 AM Link | Quote
*Bob stares at the spiders and scorpions for a momenment and allows a grin to come across his face as he thinks of the horrible things he had done to him as a kid. Suddenly he snaps back to the present and closes his eyes and thinks of nothing execpt the weight and him holding it and slowly it seems to get lighter. Then Bobs eyes open a sliver and the mass of spiders and scorpions in front of his face startles him and the weight of the weight is once again pressing into him*
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 680 days
Last activity: 665 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:05 AM Link | Quote
Still elsewhere Breeze spins in the office chair bored as ever. "Oy...." she said aloud. "You guys are so slooooow."
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3981 days
Last activity: 3891 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:07 AM Link | Quote
Lexa waits til that moment when the spiders and scorpions get to Pulp. However, she doesn't like the idea of making someone uncomfortable, especially someone she doesnt know and is suppose to be teammate with now. She sighs and waves a hand, the insects disappear.

Seconds later, the room appears to be filling quickly with water. It rises still, and even makes the room seem its getting colder. It takes her more focus and energy to make the illusion of it getting cold, and also the illusion that once over his head, Pulp can't breath. Her violet eyes darken as she focuses harder and uses more energy. Also due to using stronger illusion spells, her lips start to move silently to weave the illusion of the cold water drowning Pulp.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4017 days
Last activity: 3994 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:25 AM Link | Quote
OOC: Just letting you know after aprx. 3P.M. eastern time on friday 31 I will not be able to post untill after labor day due to the fact that i am going on somewhat of a trip




*PulP starting to black-out relizes that he must get the weight off of him before it crushes him and drops it next to him and then tries to kick to the surface of the water wondering why his is haveing so much trouble doing so*
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:26 AM Link | Quote
*Andraele watches the scene unfolding before him. Due to his affinity with water he knows full well that the room is not flooding, allowing him to completely ignore the enchantment Lexa was casting.*

Bob, the water and the spiders are irrelevent, if you drop that weight two weeks from now, it will cost you the lives of one or more of your teammates. Focus on that one goal, the weight must stay up. That is all that matters right now.

OOC: Was a little mix up with Lil Miss's Character, the part of the last post I had made with her is scratched from the record. Sorry about that.

IC:

*The same General that met Andraele walks into the room where Breeze is waiting.*

I appologize for the inconvenience of making you wait here, but I just recieved word that you had arrived. If you will follow me, I will take you to the training room where your future teammates have already begun testing their abilities. I will fill you in on what you missed while you were here on the way.

*He leads the way to the training room where Lexa, Bob, and Andraele are located. Giving the same speech to Breeze that Andraele gave in the briefing room almost word for word (I don't want to have to type it all out again). He opens the door on arrival and steps into the rising water.*

Son-of-a-bitch. Andraele I'll have your head for this insult.

*Andraele turns to the door.*

Ah, General your here. Why might I ask?

*The General's face has turned a brilliant lobster red, but he seems to have regained a little dignity in the middle of it all.*

(General) One of your other students has arrived.


(Last edited by Dirk Ralthar on 08-31-07 03:28 AM)
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3981 days
Last activity: 3891 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:33 AM Link | Quote
Lexa, distracted by the people coming in, loses her focus and the water disappears completely. She puts a hand to her head, her violet eyes on the guy speaking with Elemental.
The PulP

Octoballoon








Since: 10-22-04
From: Columbus, GA

Since last post: 4017 days
Last activity: 3994 days
Posted on 08-31-07 12:37 AM Link | Quote
*a little bit ashamed that he was not able to due his task because of an enchantment turns his attenchen to the new person coming in the room*

"Who the Hell are you?"
Dirk Ralthar

Thief








Since: 07-18-06
From: Malthar

Since last post: 3909 days
Last activity: 3880 days
Posted on 08-31-07 01:29 AM Link | Quote
As you can see General, I had nothing to do with this.

*The General looks down at his uniform, now completely dry. He glares at Andraele for a moment before turning his gaze to PulP.*

I am General Maximillion Newton Marshall, Seargent. You would do well to remember that.

*Andraele turns to the others.*

You can call him M&M for short. We used to before the initial program was shut down.

*Andraele looks past Maximillion to see the new arrival.*
DarkBeloved

Swordfighter








Since: 05-10-07
From: Cali

Since last post: 3981 days
Last activity: 3891 days
Posted on 08-31-07 01:40 AM Link | Quote
Lexa looks from General, to the other new comer as well, wondering who else was joining this team. She remained quiet and still beside Elemental, just taking it all in.
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 680 days
Last activity: 665 days
Posted on 08-31-07 01:45 AM Link | Quote
Breeze crossed her arms. She leaned against a wall and sighed. She really had no purpose in this room after all her doctor trained her in much more than teamwork. Breeze looked at her team. "Nice to meet you all," she said with an un-amazed look. "The name's Breeze." Breeze sighed as her mind went back to her doctor.

Your soul purpose is to find Shadow Knights. Then I'll help you with looking for the remaining members of your family.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Role Play - Shininglight |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.109 seconds.