New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
Register | Login
Views: 70229473
Main | Memberlist | Active users | Calendar | Last Posts | IRC Chat | Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
10-19-18 10:57 PM
0 users currently in Hall of Fame.
Xeogaming Forums - Hall of Fame - Xeiroi's Divine Crusade | |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7Next newer thread | Next older thread
User Post
Xeios

You WANKER!








Since: 08-16-04

Since last post: 2849 days
Last activity: 1019 days
Posted on 05-29-06 03:23 PM Link | Quote
Joan grinned as he complied, leaned forward a bit and bit the lower part of his ear. She pulled it lightly, playfully almost, and disappeared once more. She could be seen leaning against a tree nearby, cleaning under her fingernails with the point of the knife.

"Wise choice, Pet."

She smield and wanted to see this argument play out. This was starting to be fun, and not at all a waste of time like she had originally assumed it to be.
Leon D. Sagara

Zombie Tarma
HELLO!!!!! ^_^








Since: 08-18-04
From: To Hell and Back

Since last post: 3082 days
Last activity: 2563 days
Posted on 05-29-06 05:49 PM Link | Quote
::Jiang continued to hold onto his hilt, bearing witness to the event that was playing out in front of him. He saw Joan and licked his lips, such a strong presence, she would be a worthy challanger for the warrior. Slowly Jiang released his hold on his sword and turned to walk back to the field where his pillageing would continue untill the unit was ordered to move, keeping his eyes on Chris the whole time, talking in a mumble that only he could hear::

"I do not trust him, hehehehehehe But she on the other hand, she would be worthy"

::Jiang disapeared into the mist surrounding the village::
Ϡ
This isn't about you and your loud mouth,
This is about me and my fucking beard.








Since: 08-29-04
From: PA

Since last post: 2623 days
Last activity: 2247 days
Posted on 05-29-06 06:06 PM Link | Quote
Guy ran through the woods, Frieden on his back. He heard recieved word of the chaos insuing in the nearby villiage. When he ran out there, he stopped everyone with a loud yell.

"Attention!" Everyone came to attention, looking at Guy.

"Now I don't like this formal shit, but it seems this chaos has gotten too far out of hand. A messenger told me the gist of what is going on here." Jiang was brought back to the group by a soldier under Guy's command, though fearful of him. As soon as he was within range, he let go of Jiang and ran away, fearful.

"Jiang, I don't care how bloodthirsty you are. The killing of an entire town for no other purpose other than self gratifacationis not only against any moral standard the army upholds, it's depraved! For Lord's sake, man, I should kill you now where you stand! Also, all of you here save for the Serpant and Joan are under my and Dveris' jurisdiction. You are to listen to us at all times. I want you all back at camp right now, readying the army. We move on Fort Brenethor tonight. You bastards can get your blood then."

Guy shook his head, placing his hand above his face in disgust. However, he looked up again, anger rising.

"However, if any of you feel the need for more instant gratification, have at me. You'll soon regret your mistake."


(Last edited by Cairoi on 05-29-06 10:02 PM)
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 297 days
Last activity: 23 days
Posted on 05-29-06 08:17 PM Link | Quote
Dveris was wondering how long it would be until Guy showed up. Too bad everyone had to show up, he wanted to handle Jiang alone, without anyone else's involvement. Ah well, he would handle him later, or maybe he would just get him transferred.

As Guy spoke, Dveris nodded approval. Guy was mostly agreeing with him, and Dveris would have to speak to him later.

When Guy finished, Dveris turned towards the stable, he was going to ride with the cavalryand keep Jiang with the foot soldiers. He had plans for formations with at least his army, and he would coordinate with Guy. Actually, now that he though of it, they should discuss this now, if they were to attack tonight.

On his horse he put in his weapons, his sword going into the saddle, along with all of his other weapons. His armor would wait until soon before the charge, he prefered to ride without armor anyway.
Leon D. Sagara

Zombie Tarma
HELLO!!!!! ^_^








Since: 08-18-04
From: To Hell and Back

Since last post: 3082 days
Last activity: 2563 days
Posted on 05-29-06 08:27 PM Link | Quote
::Jiang stared at Guy, empty eyes and nodded to his approval. Turning and speaking to Guy with respect, but very crudely::

I will abide, but my tactics win wars. They always have.....Thats why I am Feared.

::Jiang walked with Dveris, speaking with him and him alone::

Dveris, something isn't right with this......There is something they aren't telling us

::Jiang said as he loaded his horse up with loot and food, popping every known bone in his body with almost one motion. His joints freed and became very loose, his muscles relaxed as he took the light armor off, revealing his bare chest. Not a muscular body, but fit enough to see why he was a great warrior. Scars all over from battles, it was hard to imagine that this body and mind....belonged to a 19 year old man. Jiang covered his body again with cloth and a cloak, his sword was compleatly concealed as he mounted his horse::

I don't trust them......But I have my orders.
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 297 days
Last activity: 23 days
Posted on 05-29-06 08:48 PM Link | Quote
"Agreed." answered Dveris, as he loaded the last of his weapons onto his horse. "The pope is to be in the battle." he said, "I don't trust him, and he doesn't like you. Trust me when I say this, stay away from him as much as physically possible. He'll try as hard as he can to make sure you don't survive this battle. You get near him, and you take your life in your own hands."

He closed the packs and mounted his horse, "Please, don't let your bloodlust put you at risk this time, stay with your own men, never get surounded, and even if there is better opportunity, stay away from the pope. I'll have you lead the cavalry if you need to, just avoid him."

He spurred his horse, and started at a walk through the camp, while doing so, shouting. "Men, prepare yourselves. Prepare your weapons and your horses and your armor. Tonight, we ride to Fort Brenethor!"
Kaijin Surohm
I'll save you all time:
My opinion is completely diffrent from yours.
Thus, you should hate me and not get to know me.
I just saved you 3 days worth of arguements.








Since: 08-16-04

Since last post: 2484 days
Last activity: 523 days
Posted on 05-29-06 08:52 PM Link | Quote
Kael stood in row with the rest of his collegues as Allard spoke, he minded his mouth, and showed respect with silence, untill he stopped infront of Kael, and spoke.

He closed his eyes, clamped his right arm to his left sholder, and did his upper torso bow, his hair flowing downard, with a quick "It'll be done" passing through his lips in the process. He stood straight, and turned when Allard waved them all away, and he made haste toward the open court form which he last left the archer division.

He left the archway of the building, to the opening of a clear, yet slightly clouded sky, stone built wall fortificated, and yet suprisingly well kept courtyard. His boots bet the lush green grass, as he made his way over the field, over to the massive line of soldiers taking shots at haystake bullseyes, and plentiful of ment sitting in groups behind, waiting their turn.

He slowly touched the base of his oaken greatbow, giving him subcouncious courage, and spoke up. "Men and Women alike, ready your bows, war is upon us. Take up arms, and ready yourselves around the surrounding wall. We are expecting an attack within a fortnight. I'll be there with you all, leading the defense for the upcoming attack." He didn't even need a second thought, as all the trained archers took their respective equipment, stood single file, and followed Kael, as he lead them all to their positions within the heights of the stone barrier of a wall that surrounded the fortress.
Ϡ
This isn't about you and your loud mouth,
This is about me and my fucking beard.








Since: 08-29-04
From: PA

Since last post: 2623 days
Last activity: 2247 days
Posted on 05-29-06 09:02 PM Link | Quote
Guy sighed, the problem resolved. He turned to the others and smiled, both to Jiang and Dveris.

"Jiang, please get the infantry ready to follow after the calvary. Christopher, follow Jiang. Dveris, you know what to do. Joan, come with me. Serpant, you do whatever you want."

Guy and Joan walked into camp and quickly suited up. Guy did not change his tattered priest cloak, rather, put on a light vest of incredibly tough studded leather undeneath. Under the sleeves he wore arm bracers, and he wore leg guards as well. He locked his rapier's hilt to his side and strapped Frieden to his back. After he and Joan had gotten ready, he mounted his horse and trotted around through the ranks of the men who had assembled themselves, single file. The generals had all assembled with him in the front, though standard formation had them leading from behind. They would be there in a moment, but for now they must be address the army. He laughed, happy these men were loyal to the cause.

"Men, Women, over these hills await our enemies. As our Lord the Pope has said, these enemies taint the name of our Lord! I'm sure you're all worked up and ready to teach them a lesson, so I'll leave my speech short." Many of the men laughed in response to his last comment. The men seemed to take to Guy a lot when he was in his carefree disposition. "GO KICK SOME ASS!" The men roared with approval as the leiutenants piled forward and began screaming out orders to move out, as Dveris, Jiang, Guy, Joan, The Serpant, Chris, Sabrina, and The Pope all moved behind the lines as they marched forward, taking their proper position. Guy turned to the other generals as they trodded along with a childish grin. "Short, sweet, and to the point. My kind of speech."


Allard had just finished putting on his golden armor when he heard the roar of his soldiers within the fort. It meant that sunset was approaching, as well as the battle. He adjusted his robin's egg colored cape and turned to Fardog and Freya.

"It's our time to shine."

They mounted their horses, Fardog leaving them to await with the troops at the front. Allard turned to Freya as they reached the courtyard of the Fort, overlooked by the giant gates.

"Only a few minutes until sunset. Are you ready?"


(Last edited by Cairoi on 05-30-06 12:07 AM)
True Flight

The One








Since: 08-21-04

Since last post: 677 days
Last activity: 661 days
Posted on 05-29-06 09:10 PM Link | Quote
Freya looked at Allard with a smirk and at the rest of the troops. "What ever side wins, but my sister wins in the end. When my rods cross, a soul has left and gone to my land." She gripped her spear. "Let us... ride."
Leon D. Sagara

Zombie Tarma
HELLO!!!!! ^_^








Since: 08-18-04
From: To Hell and Back

Since last post: 3082 days
Last activity: 2563 days
Posted on 05-29-06 09:58 PM Link | Quote
::Jiang pulled his horse up next to Guy and nodded::

Short and Sweet is the best way. Saves time and energy, and leaves moral high. However, I have a question Guy....

::Jiangs face disapeared into his cloak as he pondered, asking Guy in a soft spoken voice that didn't suit his style o fpersonallity::

In Your own personal opinion, what do you think our odds are against these Creatures. Sure we out number them, and physically speaking are stronger, but they have magic that is more powerful then ten men. I have seen it for my own eyes

::Jiang's eyes again came into veiw as he looked up, stareing at the sky as it turned into dusk. His expression revealed more to his character then anyone knew::

Ahhh forget it, don't know what I was thinking, of corse were gunna win

::jiang boasted as he remained at Guy's right side. His face again became emotionless, the same empty face that everyone had gotten use to. Stareing at the road ahead, waiting for the battle, ......for the blood::
Ϡ
This isn't about you and your loud mouth,
This is about me and my fucking beard.








Since: 08-29-04
From: PA

Since last post: 2623 days
Last activity: 2247 days
Posted on 05-29-06 10:09 PM Link | Quote
Guy laughed as they trodded along, listening to Jiang. He looked at the sun as he spoke, a smile on his face.

"Magic means nothing. We have between our ranks magic that far outclasses theirs. The Pope has allowed us use of this magick to exterminate the bigger threat. This sitar on my back creates blade-like shockwaves. If I pluck this string, I can sever your arm before you realize it. The Serpant has a terrible beast for a shadow that will elimanate the use of seige weapons. The man you met before, Christopher, he has fire magic. And the Pope's hallowed magicks are those far above any of ours. So, whilst they may have quantity in magick, we have quality in magick and quantity in men. And such, our victory is assured."
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 297 days
Last activity: 23 days
Posted on 05-30-06 07:06 AM Link | Quote
Dveris gallopped towards Guy. "I think that we should use a pincer formation. We have more numbers, and so we should use them all at once, surrounding the enemy. The archers should stand farther away with a small array of cavalry and footmen, firing into the battle. However, I think that we should send about a sixth of our archers into the actual battle, as close range bowmen can also be effective."

He awaited an answer, tightening his gauntlents.


(Last edited by Vulkar on 05-30-06 10:06 AM)
Spartan

Metal battleaxe
Is back. Kind of.








Since: 11-15-04
From: California

Since last post: 104 days
Last activity: 20 days
Posted on 05-30-06 02:29 PM Link | Quote
*Chrisnot christopher loads up his horses saddle bags with food and equipment...his mail glows with a malicious red. He mounts his horse and rides up to Jiang*

"Well apparantly I am following you."
Xeios

You WANKER!








Since: 08-16-04

Since last post: 2849 days
Last activity: 1019 days
Posted on 05-30-06 06:45 PM Link | Quote
Joan let a smile out as Guy came and disciplined the others. He must not have seen her being naughty. Her face turned serious, and she knew it was time to prepare. Slinking through the shadows, she made her way back to her tent. Inside was her clothing and armor. She wouldn't pack, but she knew that there were a few people in the army dedicated entirely to setting up and taking down camp, they would move her stuff for her. He slipped out of the pretty dress, through it in a trunk and stood wearing only her undergarments for a few seconds. She stumbled upon a mirror, showing herself in a very attractive light. She felt strangely pretty though she was very skinny and without sizable bust, this moment of self-realization passed rather quickly. She needed to prepare. She grabbed a new tunic, it was clean white, much unlike her last, and she set it upon her cot. She slipped into the leather-seated chainmail greaves. Her almost silver colored steel chainmail slipped tightly onto her body. She slipped the chain-shirt on and it too fit tightly. Her cloth gloves and boots were lying by the bed. She placed her feet in the boots and placed the gloves in a pack at another end of the room. The tunic was next, she tightened the rope sash around her waist, holding the tunic tightly to her body. Her swords would be next in a combat circumstance, but instead she just took all of ther weapons not on her out to her horse tied nearby. The weapons were placed in the saddle-bag and she mounted the steed. Her horse was a valiant and grandiose black, a single white spot upon her forehead. Joan pet the mighty creature and lightly tapped her heels into its side.

"Ya! Yin, Go, go, go!"

The horse spung into action and caught up with Guy. It seemed the heart of a feral in her gave her a sort of appeal to animals, who listened to her without much trouble.

"Guy, be prepared, and we will destroy these infidels. Gambling the lives of us and our men, we ride into battle and end this revolt of the impure."
Ϡ
This isn't about you and your loud mouth,
This is about me and my fucking beard.








Since: 08-29-04
From: PA

Since last post: 2623 days
Last activity: 2247 days
Posted on 05-30-06 07:44 PM Link | Quote
Guy looked over at Joan with a look of suprise yet humour.

"You're starting to sound like the Pope."

Guy noticed Fort Brenethor coming up in his midst. From behind the fortress he could see the rocky cliffs. His first thought was the enemy had escaped through the cliffside, but he soon noticed the line of archers. He called for the leiutenants to call the army to a complete stop, leading the other generals with him to the front.

"Change of plans. Serpant, summon your demon, break down the gate. I want ourarchers pinning down their archers. Calvary is to follow after the Serpant's demon. Infantry sticks behind them. I want the fort razed. Archers, wait for Serpant's signal. We move in now!"




Commanding officers are running through the ranks of the Magical Creature's armies, readying them for the uncoming chaos. Allard is standing firm, watching the gate with determination in his eyes. Clouds have rolled over the night-like sky, though a shimmer of light remained. The archers all tightened their grip and felt fear as the Crusaders moved forward, stopping about 200 ft from the gates. The men behind the gate could hear the enemies, but not see them.

"Ready yourself, men!" Allard said, gripping the hilts of his blade.




"Serpant, you know what to do. All other men, ready on his count!" Guy said, confidence in his voice.




"Showtime is upon us." Both Guy and Allard said simultenously, though neither could hear it. The fight for Fort Brenethor was about to begin.
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 297 days
Last activity: 23 days
Posted on 05-30-06 08:02 PM Link | Quote
Dveris quickly turned and gallopped towards his army. He drew his sword, and ran towards them. "Infantry," he shouted, "Stay put for now, no charging yet. Thier archers are too much of a threat." He went to his archers, "I want to sll to move forward, shields with protection. Use all the cover you can, and start firing when you are ten meters out of firing range. We need to pin them down, and then move into firing range."

He gallopped to just that point, waiting for his archers. He was to send the first blow. Just as they were ready, he shouted. "Men, prepare your arrows, notch them, and...LOOSE!"

A huge salvo of arrows were fired, some of the arrows sent with enough range to reach the city, but the majority of them designed to fall short. Immediatly the archers moved forward five meters. "Loose!" another salvo was fired, and the archers move forward again.

To himself Dveris spoke, "And so comes the first of our real battles, here is the first day that we actually risk our lives."


(Last edited by Vulkar on 05-30-06 11:04 PM)
Katana

Dark Wizard
\"She said tonight...come on come on collide...see what I fire feels like..I bet its just like heaven.\"








Since: 08-15-04
From: Philadelphia, P.A.

Since last post: 685 days
Last activity: 269 days
Posted on 05-30-06 08:09 PM Link | Quote
Sabrina lagged behind the others by a few trots, taking in all that she had heard, in the stable, the announcements she heard outside, and now these conversations. Even while they were heading into battle, she held a relaxed demeanor. She patter her horse on his mane. He had been given to her by her father many years ago and had never failed her yet. They seemed to have formed some sort of bond even...

She couldn't help but keep taking off her gloves, and with one of her nails, making little cuts on her other hand. It was a habit of her's when she was nervous on the inside, but couldn't express it. She watched as once the blood would begin to dot along the scrape, it would fade away to nothing. It was a familiar sight to her, but still caused her great disturbance.

Looking up, she realized that she may soon be falling behind far enough for the others to notice. Picking up speed, she neared Jiang and Guy, catching on to a bit of their conversation. Jiang's comments caught her attention. Just how strong could their magic be...? She thought to herself, as she scrapped herself one last time, and glanced down to see the blood fade. No...this is my home...I am here to get stronger...to face my father's killer...
Leon D. Sagara

Zombie Tarma
HELLO!!!!! ^_^








Since: 08-18-04
From: To Hell and Back

Since last post: 3082 days
Last activity: 2563 days
Posted on 05-30-06 08:57 PM Link | Quote
::Jiang sat atop his steed, eyes shut and head down. A Flash seemed to strike him as his mind wandered ((In thought)) an image of a farm house and four small children playing in the field. The image was cut short by the shouts of his commrads as they all fired their arrows. He again dropped his head and watched the activity through his hood and cloak::


(Last edited by Cairoi on 05-31-06 12:50 AM)
Kaijin Surohm
I'll save you all time:
My opinion is completely diffrent from yours.
Thus, you should hate me and not get to know me.
I just saved you 3 days worth of arguements.








Since: 08-16-04

Since last post: 2484 days
Last activity: 523 days
Posted on 05-31-06 03:06 AM Link | Quote
Kael clentched his jaw as he saw the arrows become airborn. He quickly turned his back, and leaned against his stone cover that formed a ripple structure along the top of the wall. He noticed a number of the other archers followed suit, and dodge most of the arrows, witha few exeptions who managed to get hit, thought they were still about to fight.

After a moment of the deadly attack, even with most of it falling short, he leaned up to check, and stood full force.

"Ready your arrows! FIRE!" He nocked an arrow, and pulled back with great force, a massive creeking sound was heard as it moved. He let the arrow free, and his magical arrow shot downward, then the wind picked it up, and launched straight toward the oncomming army. The arrow itself was strong enough to peirce any soldier stupid enought to stand single file, and fly through atleast a hundred bodies before getting cause. That arrow was deadly alone, but it was backed by a wave of flying arrows, all trained to hit their marks.
Lord Vulkas Mormonus

Vile
High Xeodent of Xeomerica.








Since: 10-29-04
From: North Carolina, United States. World, Sol System, milky way

Since last post: 297 days
Last activity: 23 days
Posted on 05-31-06 06:59 AM Link | Quote
Dveris shouted, "Archers, lift up your shields, don't let these arrows hit you." He saw this special arrow, and looked at the archer. They were a great distance away, but Dveris could see him.

"Archers! Avoid that arrow, then concentrate your fire on that man." The archers were now in range, and could shoot accuratly. Another salvo came flying, twenty headed towards Kael, but the rest of the arrows shooting the other men.

"As soon as you have fired, move back out of range. Charge into range when you are ready. Fire all arrows at will!"

Arrows came flying all accross the fort, there would be a continuous stream of them, now that the firing was not organized.

"If the magician stands, fire at him!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7Next newer thread | Next older thread
Xeogaming Forums - Hall of Fame - Xeiroi's Divine Crusade |



xeogaming.org

AcmlmBoard 1.92++ r4 Baseline
?2000-2013 Acmlm, Emuz, Blades, Xkeeper, DarkSlaya*, Lord Alexandor*
*Unofficial Updates
Page rendered in 0.301 seconds.